Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

Head on over to Lampwyck's Lights Fantastic. You should get a lantern for you to catch them in (you might have to refresh)!!!! The 10 worms are located in both Moltara City and the Moltara Caves!

Confirmed worm locations:

1. Purple Worm: Moltara Caves: top left cave.

2. Green Worm: Main Moltara Page: Cogs Togs

3. Blue Worm: Moltara Caves: In front of Petpetorium.

4. Red Worm: Main Moltara Page: Town Hall.

5. Rainbow Worm: Main Moltara Page: Bottom right corner.

6. Orange Worm: Moltara Main Page: In front of Tunnel Tumble.

7. Pink Worm: Moltara Caves: Front of Magma Pool.

8. White Worm: Main Moltara Page: Near Molten Morsels.

9. Yellow Worm: Moltara Caves: Near Petpetorium.

10. Black Worm: Moltara Caves: Near Petpetorium.

ETA: Thanks to Shadaw for linking to the Dark Caves! Once you find all 10 worms, head on over and tell us what you find!

ETA: Thanks johni boy: Once you find the red moltite in the dark caves, bring your lantern back to lampwick. You will then get a friendly glowing lantern (wearable) as an item. Lampwick mentions that he will nurse the worms back to health and to come back tomorrow, so I'm guessing we will have to find the worms again tomorrow and go back down the caves.

ETA: If you take your Red Moltite, Shiny Obsidian, & Scrap Metal and Stone to Tangor's Workshop, you will create the Albot petpet.

albot.gif

jk8vo0.jpg

mh4jgz_th.jpg

Click for preview

worm2.png

Click for preview

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eeeuuuuurrrgggghhhh >:( wants molten pet

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

their was a girl who got a zafara and her intelligence was below average so i dont think it nething to do with reading . . . :graduated:

the girls intelligence or the zafaras?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

the girls intelligence or the zafaras?

the pets intelligence the girls has nothing to do with it.

anyways i stand corrected if that is indeed the case.... and im glad to know im not the only one lagging to death.

Does someone have a link to Moltara? Or is the place we get the lantern in the caves map? D:

I has no idear.

its lampwicks on the main moltara map :)

(cant get u link neo is sooooo slow it mite asplode :ohno: :crying: )

i made it to moltara my computer is a very fast computer on a medium speed connection. ill post a link to there in a minute.

--edit--

here you are, one link to moltara city

http://www.neopets.com/magma/index.phtml

Well I caught a red worm, the description is "A bit blind, but this little worm is quite smart and seems to glow..." Maybe they have something to do with being well versed? :worried: I just hope we don't have to pay too much for magma pets... The Lutari is amazing! :yes:

i have 5 worms and cant get ne more (well they r'nt appearing on my map) . . . gonna try and enter the cave now but i dunno if i'll get in!

*crosses fingers

****edit*****

just got another worm..... (who thought having worms would b so enjoyable)

i think there on timers, as one of the ones i already clicked on reappeared....

---edit---

{coughs} http://www.neopets.com/magma/darkcave.phtml

you guys can thank me later. i found the dark cave use the lights. i havent enough light yet....