Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still trying to find white black and rainbow myself.

All of the others are in my SDB, I'm not taking any chances.

I had the same idea with the SDB, but when I found a worm, with everything in my SDB, I was unable to pick it up. And when I just left the worms in my SDB, I still couldn't pick it up.

Here's where I am.

I found all the worms, I put them into the lantern, and I went looking in the black cave.

After trying different paths (appears to be a maze; go left/go right, with no clues), I got a "Red Moltite", and my "worms got tired and stopped lighting the lantern".

So I went to the place where you got the lantern and the shopkeeper offered to "fix the worms" or something, and took my lantern. He said he'll give it back tomorrow.

Also, in exchange, the shopkeeper gave me a wearable lantern.

Hope this information proved to be useful. (:

Once you find the red moltite in the dark caves, bring your lantern back to lampwick. You will then get a friendly glowing lantern (wearable) as an item.

Lampwick mentions that he will nurse the worms back to health and to come back tomorrow, so I'm guessing we will have to find the worms again tomorrow and go back down the caves.

Ah, so they are appearing in the same places... just at different times. Neat to know.

Does anyone else find the purple worm insanely cool looking? I'd like to keep it as a petpetpet.

I was thinking the same thing. I love the purple one... and the rainbow one. They're both very cool looking. Though I've yet to get the rainbow into my inventory.

Whoa! After I completed this quest I went to the magma pool and I was able to sneak by the guard and paint my pet magma!

After all this... I'm torn about going magma. I've had my pets for over 7 and a half years... and I've only ever painted my Jubjub. And that was years ago. I want my Shoyru painted Faerie, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Moltara City

green - roof of Cog's Togs

red - ground near Town Hall

white - by vault door (under Lampwyk's Lights Fantastic)

orange - by Timble Tunnel door

rainbow - by door to Moltara caves

Moltara Caves

purple - above Magma Pool, next to cave w/ support beams

pink - below Magma Pool, next to cooking pot thing

blue - near steps below Petpetorium

yellow - on path to Dark Cave, right next to Petpetorium

black - ?

Is there a page somewhere that shows pictures of what the pets look like when painted magma? If one is completely awesome... I might just change my mind.

Moltara City

green - roof of Cog's Togs

red - ground near Town Hall

white - by vault door (under Lampwyk's Lights Fantastic)

orange - by Timble Tunnel door

rainbow - by door to Moltara caves

Moltara Caves

purple - above Magma Pool, next to cave w/ support beams

pink - below Magma Pool, next to cooking pot thing

blue - near steps below Petpetorium

yellow - on path to Dark Cave, right next to Petpetorium

black - ?

The black is in the cave entrance, next to the Petpetorium, from what other people have said.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Go to the rainbow pool to find out

Of course... why didn't I think of that? That would have been the logical place for me to look.

Thank you. :)

Does anyone know if there is a time limit to this? I get off work in 45 minutes (and the way this has been going, I won't find my last two before then.) and my net is down at home.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.