ToW: Part 9

Anime

Part 9 of the Tale of Woe is out!

Read the new comics!

towchapter13_ew832isu3i.gif

Where is he?!?!

Our plot guide is now up here.

Also, It's Neopets 7th birthday! Gift bags will be at the Toy Shop, cake at the Bakery, and random event cake throughout the site!

And don't forget to go to the news page to get the Birthday avatar if you don't have it all ready.

birthday.gif

Happy Birthday to Neopets! Happy Birthday to Neopets!

Please note that all birthday events are on the 15th, in NST. The birthday sidebar will be on everyone's accounts.

On another note, my account (animetriplicate) and all four of my pets are a year old today! ^_^

Guest �strophysicist

We are all clueless in the begining aren't we? When I first joined I had no clue as to raise my pet's stats. I was truely a n00b back then.

it was easy enough to get it done the hard part was finding the asylum, lol i dunno why the guide from here didnt say where it was at all... luckly some of yall said it here ^_^

it was easy enough to get it done the hard part was finding the asylum, lol i dunno why the guide from here didnt say where it was at all... luckly some of yall said it here ^_^

TNT really did hide that well....now on to the plot!

haha did anybody notice the name of the Asylum?? "Meepit Oaks Sanitorium for the Psychologically Fragile"...there's more proof for TDN that meepits are extremely odd creatures....

EDIT: ahhh much shorter! Short is nice sometimes!!!! And I figured out most of that without help from the guide!!! I mainly used it to check my work! woohoo!!! (For the most part, the first time doing that! :D)

i just can't get out of the cell part now. where do you click if you want to go back to the zomutt's cell? i just don't know where to click to go back... :(

Click on the left wall (probably the right wall works too but I only clicked in the left side).

How many journal pages are u supposed to collect?

Okie I've Collected 5

One in the front room (on top of desk),

One in the room with the zombies (on floor)

One in the Pocket of the skeleton (in the room with the locker)

One in the room with Zomutt

And lastly one in the room underneath the blood stained door