ToW: Part 9

Anime

I think it would be more difficult, but I did this part in 30 minutes ..

not too easy, but not difficult ..

[EDIT] How can I found the first room again ?!

I came back to the part of the six doors, but they only give me passage to the yard, the zomutt, the skeleton or the part of the box with the shovel ..

Someone can explain me ?

You'll have to go back out to the yard, then try a door, and look in those 6 doors for the office. If those don't have it, back to the yard and through another door.

The doors and going circles in this one drove me nuts. I found stuff in the wrong order (from the guide) then couldn't get back to where I had gotten one key but couldn't open the locker becuase I didn't have the key for it yet. Then after I found the Zomutt and got the bone I couldn't get back to the Zomutt. I just kept going in circles and was getting really frustrated. It was like looking for vines!

TO GET BACK TO THE FIRST ROOM:

For me, It was the door on the left in the yard, then one of the doors on the right led me to the office that had the zombies, go through the door on the right and enter another hall way with 6 doors. One of the doors on the righs is the first room with the desk and had the lamp post

No you can go back and get that last journal page. But I don't think we need the pages since we can continue without having them all in the inventory. But if you read all the pages you can get a story of what happened there at the asylum.

We probably don't need the pages to finish this step but it's better collect them all right now because they'll be needed for sure to allow us to go to the next step when TNT releases it.

Hrm. I finished this part and now have journal pages 1, 2, 3, and 5, but not 4. I've gotten back to the place with 6 doors, but though I know all the places where the pages were, I'm not sure which one I missed. Does anyone happen to know which room contained note 4 (i.e. Zomutt room, zombie room, etc.)?

EDIT: Whoops, nvm, the guide says it's the first room with the desk. Found it! :)