Add or Subtract 2009

Unstream

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, that's okay. We all make mistakes. You can find some episodes online. Just google for The L Word episodes online. I love it so much *snuggles the show*

*happyclaps* New sig and avatar of the Goddess that is Katherine Moennig! And I found them both on the internet.

Yes, yes it is. Shane (Katherine Moennig's character) gets ALL the girls! So yeah, prepare for that, if you know what I mean.

Yes, it is an AWESOME show. I didn't like the later seasons though. Blech *sticks tongue out* The first 4 seasons are great. 5 and 6, not so much.

LOL well that is a weird comparison, but okay. She's... not really like Sirius much at all except the extreme loyalty to friends thing. o.o

*pushes index fingers together* Course I might be biased because I have a character who is a Death Eater and I use Katherine Moennig as the 'face'.

Nothing in the rules says we can't have a loverly conversation back and forth. lol

Now I want to watch the L Word again. But I know I'm gonna cry.

I can't give away why I'd cry. You'll see later on in Season 1.

*sighs a little but* Now to wait for my RP buddies to come on, I'm really hankering for RPing some L Word. Helps when you've been in a character's shoes. I was Shane before my girlfriend.