Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
The Big Cheese

Birthday Bonuses

birthday.gifbirthday.gifbirthday.gif

Along with Neopets's birthday, there are a few things that you don't want to miss out on!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEOPETS!!!

birthday.gif

In other news, Our Daily Links Page has had a facelift! Why not go on over and check it out here. Look out for our custom dailies lists on the next version of TDN :)

Edit: A few more daily's have been added, get an extra 2100 NP free!!!

games_fav.gif

Beh.. I totally missed that you could play every game 5 times instead of 3... duh, now I've been sitting here for half an hour just playing my ordinary game two extra times... but then again, I made myself an extra 20K! ^_^

I <3 the Sidebar

This sidebar is cool. ...even if I haven't gotten anything yet. I did finally get past "Armin's Task' in HatIC.

I thought you want to sell it and get yourself some Neopoints?

Nah, I just like the feeling of having it and i dont like shadow pets very much...

Wow great daily links re-do!!

Thanks!

You might want to take another look at the free foods on the dailies page, it doesn't look like any of the links are right...

Its fixed :) I completely forgot to actually put the links on the images *smack*