Part 5, Halloween Plot

Samuel

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahoo! Finally, on to part 5! the last puzzle in part 4 drove me crazy for 5 days- even with all the hints. Just now, it hit me and now I'm done! <dances around with joy> :) Okay. Back to business. On the 1st part of part 5 (as in the very start) do we really only get 3,um, chances? I don't get what the different types mean.

EDIT: Never mind. I closed my eyes and clicked on the 4th, and nothing happened.

hmm...I need to more brain teasers apparantly!! These aren't so easy for me! :( Oh well...back to thinking! (something I try to avoid...:-/)

Part 5.....WAh.. my question is about what the image is represented. Clueless. :S Those c****** are scaryy..

Edit: I got riddle one.. the 3 letter word and the letter within a letter ones.. i hvent gotten those yet

*thinks*

You people are getting it waaay too fast :( I gotta get harder activities up.

Actually Samuel, those puzzles are hard for those who haven't done them before. The sunoku puzzle was hard for me because I have never done them before, but once I got the hang of it I was able to solve it.

Try not to think too much and just have fun! If you think too hard, you'll get too tired.

Oh I know and I didn't have problems with them but they weren't "easy" either. As in I didn't just "come up" with the answer right away. I'm on the sudoku puzzle now, I just haven't had time to do it with work and classes and life, lol.

And Samuel, don't make them harder! I like feeling smart!! :D Plus..you should be happy...nobody gave hints this time!! ;)

I've done quite a few sudoku puzzles, but nowhere near as often as some people! I actually made the same mistake twice when I was about half way through, don't ask me how I managed that! However, thirds a charm and life goes on!

Bring on part 6!!! ;)

The coconuts give a clue. Note how there are several different kinds as you refresh....

Yes, note that the HINT on the page is misleading...in the usual way!! (Also, mods if the above clue is too much, note that I'm not the one who put it there I just quoted! And since it hasn't been mod edited I guess it's ok)

Finally got some time to complete Part 5! Completing the Sudoku puzzle, it wasn't so bad, although I did it the easy way ;)....Ready for Part 6

Hmmm what is the easy way?! I am putting off starting it *sigh* guess I better do it now or the plot will end without me!