TDN Forums have gotten an upgrade!

Ian

Did anyone else think of the word "kick-***" when first viewing the change? I hope it ain't just me. :thumbsup:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not swear.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm nice, should mean that eventually ill get to use my old man voice and go "BACK IN MY DAY! we didnt have these new fangled fancy forum's we had the old php boards where you had to actually click the button instead of just think about what you want to type" XD

yay! Go Ian!! Nice touch.. :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I dun like change D: But I'll get used to it like always *nods* Just like I did the new Neopets layout. I can't find the 'new posts' button. Oh noes.

EDIT: Oh hey I found it. It's called something else... strange. I'll get used to it eventually.

I <3 the new layout :woot: especially the fast replay box, it is just what I wished it to be.

Ian deserves many chocolate chip cookies :D.

Wow, this does look quite amazing...I haven't been around for as long as a lot of people here and even I'm gonna take some time to get used to it. But it's much clearer and very attractive. Well done!

Eh, I think it wil take a while to get used too but overall I love it! ^^

Just one question, how do I change my about me page? o.o

When you view your profile, there's a button on the top right that says EDIT MY PROFILE. It will take you to a page where you can edit the about me page :)

wow the site look so defrent now I was sarting too get usto the old forum now I have too get usto this one lol

If there's a rule about 5 URLs now then I don't see it. o.o

And yeah, I had just figured out how to stalk my freinds here, too. xD