TDN Forums have gotten an upgrade!

Ian

Those rules have always been in use.

It was in the forum rules before, now it's just at the bottom of the signature page in addition to the forum rules page.

I love the new forums. <3

*edits post to make it more clear what I was trying to say*

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lion, then how come I had 9(?) URLs in my siggy before? Now it won't let me and that's very annoying because I had to leave one of my eggs behind if I wanted to keep my set complete. And then it made me have to get rid of my HAMS icon! grrr.gif

For some reason, some have the old forum font, and others have a new bolded and italicized font. Does anybody know why?

Like mine's the old forum font, but the people above aren't.

Oh, and the spoilers are fun :D

Whoa it takes some getting used to (when I first saw it, I was like '... am I on the right Forum?'), but it looks great! :D

Honestly I find this version much more confusing coz you have to go further down the main page to reach the Fun words games...

You can always 'hide' or minimize the forums in between :D

There's a little (-) on the right side of each forum title. Click that and it will minimize that specific forum section.

My internet's been down due to the bad bad snow in the UK and I was round at a friends and I was like "hey, do you mind if I check TDN?... ok this is different..."!

Loving the new look - much more streamlined and modern, just will take me a while to get used to it all I think! :D (Remember when I first came on and it was like "You have a new message" and I was like "ok, but how do I read it...?"

Oh my gosh, this is awesome. After not having been on here in forever, I find this to be a wonderful coming back. :D