Moltara worms

kendobot99

ok i've noticed something that apparently nobody else in the entirety of the internet has noticed. the worms appear at certain times of the day within five minutes each. it is different for each worm. also the appearance amount varies per worm. for instance i have noticed that the rainbow worm appears between 2:10 and 2:15 NST every day. the green and red worms seem to appear and disapear every five minutes, as is with the orange and blue worms.

all of this is based off of observations. if you have any info that is different to what i have said please post it so that others can read this and shut up about how they cannot find a worm no matter how frequently they refresh the page.

EDIT

ok so white appears at 7:00 to 7:05 NST

and blue and orange appear at 7:05 to 7:10

the black worm can be found at 8:55 to 9:00 NST

I've noticed that too. I still need one worm but I really can't care enough to look for it =P

which worm are you looking for?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I personally am looking for the rainbow and black worms... little buggers.lol

I've already found 'em all once, I'm just doing it again for the Red Moltite.

haha im just looking for the rainbow one... i keep missing the time :/ but yeah i'm doing it to get the crazy action figure thing that's wearable apparently

Yesterday I had almost all worms.

I had the yellow,green,red,blue,purple,white,orange and pink.

I'm still looking for black and rainbow worms!

But today as I was doing various things on neopets,my orange worm was stolen but an evil,big Grunto!

Can anyone tell me if this worm will appear again on Moltara or otherwise where can I buy it from?

It says that worms aren't for trading...

Thanks,

Angela!

MyChemGee, I think I read somewhere on another topic that yes, they do reappear if they get stolen. I haven't experienced it yet, so I don't know for sure....

Thank you very much!!Your information is very very helpful for me!!

^_^

I got the orange worm!!!I got it again!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^_^

Now,I'll keep looking for black and rainbow worms!

Thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.