Dice a Roo

Secre

Dice a Roo is driving me mad! Every time I get the Level Up? thing it won't freaking let me, but every time I get the game over one it kills me. I AM GETTING SO ANNOYED! All I want is the avatar!

aww, i'm sorry. :( i'm still trying to get that avatar. x-(

I play for the food items. I usually position my mouse so it will click the "Roll again" button on the one or two-line rolls and just click, occasionally checking to reposition my mouse if it's a long/food roll. Not reading it keeps me from getting too invested in it.

I don't know much about Dice-A-Roo, since Midnight in NST is 3 AM here on the East Coast and I'm sleeping, but I did use it once. And I guess I'm lucky that I got a level up. But if this is frustrating you, then give it a break, and work on a different avatar. Then when you've cooled off, try again.

• 1 month later...

I don't even want that avatar anymore it's too frustrating <_<

Everytime I get to the silver die it's "GAME OVER"

PFFT! I just play now to get free neggs, food items, etc.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.