a question about my equipment

I was curious what everyone thought of my current set up, and if there was a way i could improve on it. i do one player right now maybe eventually moveing into 2 player. right now though i intend on being good at the 1 plater so when i switch to player vs player battleing i wont get creamed. anyways my current set is

patched magic hat

Psellias Fighting Fan

leaf shield

greater healing scroll

magma blaster

ylanas blaster

downsize

Shiny Shoal Shell Shield

My current stratagy in 1p is to beat them down as quickly as possible by berzerking however being careful not to let them hit me for too much. sense my hp is only 98 right now when ever im hit to 40hp i turn around sink heal and use the ylanas blaster to deal damage heal and be prepaired for the next attack. i was curious other then obviously upgradeing my weapons weather or not there's better items i could be useing in this set.

drop that magma blaster, WAY to expensive

so basically, sell it... you could get a (better) wand of reality, or something else, and still have some money to upgrade left over!

also, Shiny Shoal Shell Shield is only ~3 icons of air more than Leaf Shield, but at the expense of many other icons, so drop that

I'd sell Magma Blaster for 6mil (at least)

Buy a Wand of Reality for 3.5mil (2.5mil remaining)

if 201 agi and 68 intelligence, buy a Heavy Robe of Thievery for 120k (100% stealer, 2.2mil left)

you *could* buy a Honey Potion, but I wouldn't recommend it

if you like freezing, invest in a Black Frost Cannon for 700k (23% freeze, 1.5mil left)

^this would take the place of Pselia's Fighting Fan, or Shiny Shoal Shell Shield if you didn't use the Robe

trade in your yblaster for a Bow of Destiny- same essence of icons, just a few more (0mil left)

But that's just my opinion

ive tryed to sell the magma blaster, no biters on it. so i just use it for now. {shrug} im going to guess it will go back up in value over time though.

If I had the money I'd buy it in a shot...unfortunately that is not is not to be at the moment! And it will be a loooong time before I can...

If I had the money I'd buy it in a shot...unfortunately that is not is not to be at the moment! And it will be a loooong time before I can...

and thus my point. people want it but cant afford my price >.< ps if i sell it for 6m ill save up and buy a kelp beads trident at that rate.