ToW: Part 10 Update

Eric

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh ops. Im on the last stage for the potion lol :* . Darnitt i wanna get atleast one point for attacking him

*off to the lab!*

:ohno: ..... i seriously gotta finish the potion the last one is taking too long. Ugh and i still have to finish part 9 as well.. *sigh*

ERROR : Nice try, but your Neopet cannot challenge this opponent yet

Why am I not allowed to challenge the mayor yet? I have not finished the potions....my Jurpleberries dont like me. Is that it? I've done all the rest of the plot!! ...most of it anyways :P Any tips?

ERROR : Nice try, but your Neopet cannot challenge this opponent yet

Why am I not allowed to challenge the mayor yet? I have not finished the potions....my Jurpleberries dont like me. Is that it? I've done all the rest of the plot!! ...most of it anyways :P Any tips?

You need to head into Neovia in order to get the mayor as a challenger before you can fight him in the battledome!! Head there, and I THINK you can fight him! (not positive though...earlier in the board says you need to finish at least the asylum...or so they heard from the boards so try it! ;))

Hah. He doesn't use any weaps. Just Scorch (an ability, I think). It deals 2 icons, so he must have a MASSIVE strength level.

He has weapons.....Look:

Mayor Thumburt slashes at you with their Sword of Skardsen!!!

Mayor Thumburt trips you with their Magical Marbles of Mystery and you knock yourself out and lose a turn!

Mayor Thumburt attacks you like berserk!

For a grand total of 1519 hp Damage.

Should I add that he's down to 23898 as of a few min. ago...so lower than that??? Keep it up!

Umm... i only found 4 of the 5 notes in the dungeons, is that alright? But i was still able to battle the mayor and get the"continue sign" on the blood stained door.

Phew! After a long battle, the Mayor has been defeated!

YES!

darn! I had hoped to get one more battle in..oh well! I got in somewhere around 30 battles!!

Well..."battles"....I mean it's not much of a battle if your pet dies in one hit...

i got about 200...but there's still a third opponent XD.

Yes but remember our convo last night? haha I'm not payin 50np per potion and have had to leave so I couldn't just continually fight. Oh well....not worried about it it'll get taken care of eventually.

No fair! I was fighting the major when a thunderstorm hit us. Now it has passed, but then again, now the major has been defeated. Was this the second or the third?

second. See the front page for what the third will look like. It looks COMPLETELY different. (bigger...."bulkier"....I think he's just going eating a ton of chiapops, and gaining weight...but that's just my opinion)