ToW: Part 10 Update

Eric

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this was *completely* unexpected???? *note to self....Save any potions received for the wars*

grrr....more often than not i'm not doing any damage!!! Granted when I do it's 113ish but still! stupid healing items...

Btw...91887 by my (just a min ago) count!

Maybe not a lot..but enough to get the stats down fairly quickly. Don't forget what time it is, there aren't nearly as many people online right now. I posted my last message an hour ago, and now he's down to 85311.

I'm only fighting every hour or so simply because that's when I can use the healing springs! ;)

That's me as well. I can't be bothered buying so many healing potions so its one fight every 1/2 hour for me! Unfortuneatly he can deal me 1,250 points of damage and I can't seem to hit him at all... *forces self to look on bright side* oh well, I guess every fight I lose he goes down a HP for everyone...

I just used the potions my friend gave me and the ones I had...you only need to buy the cheapest healing potion XD since you only need a minimum of 1hp to fight.

I know. But it's pointless to spend sooo much np on those potions. I bought a lot for 20np because that was the cheapest the wiz could find...and most were selling for 30+ soooo I bought those, used them up...and stopped buying them. I didn't have a friend give me a ton of potions :P

ok...it's 3:30 am here...so my battles with the mayor are over for tonight....good luck to all!!!!!!

Somebody make sure to tell the mayor that "I WILL BE BACK!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!* 0:)

I haven't battled since the tombstones. Does the MAyor(s) actually fight back?

ohh he does and really good. That's why you need to have some healing potions with you (Healing Potion I works since you only need a minimum of 1hp to battle). If not, then just heal your pets every 30-60 minutes at the healing springs...