Shockwave plugin problem!

MyChemGee1993

Hello,

as you can see by the topic's title I have problems with my Shockwave plug in.

Many games require this shockwave thing like ''Attack of the Slorgs'',''Hannah and the ice caves'' etc.

I downloaded it and install it correctly,I checked a million times!

But when the pop up window opened and I pushed the ''Start Game'' button this error came up:

This Shockwave movie has errors that have caused playback problems.Please contact the author of this content regarding this problem.Shockwave is unable to continue.

What am I doing now?Will I ever play these games?

Please help me if you can.

Angela!

Try playing Shockwave games in Internet Explorer. It's the only way they work for a lot of people. :)

THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes and smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Try playing Shockwave games in Internet Explorer. It's the only way they work for a lot of people. :)

I still can't get the Neopets Shockwave games to work in any browser, even IE. Other Shockwave games seem to work just fine. I still haven't had time to try all of Adobe's fixes for Shockwave problems, though. Maybe something will work for me someday. There's still two Shockwave avatars I need to get. :grrr:

• 4 weeks later...

I've had this problem too, though I've only noticed in with Hannah and the Pirate/Ice Caves. It starts up fine, but IE crashes at the "Press Jump to Start" screen. The other Shockwave games seem to work for me, oddly enough. I've tried all sorts of crazy things...different computers, re-installing software, etc. You think I should just give up and play another game? xD Any help would be appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...