ToW: Part 10 Update 2

Anime

Dunno. A lot of people are getting that. You might of had to get him at the start, or have fought him at least once in the one before.

hey there. I just got on... I missed second form... oh well ... 1 million... that's quite a lot but it's halfway gone so people must have been busy XD

I went to check my BD stats and almost fainted (not really but i like to exagerate) to see my lost match >_> oh well it's not like it matter in fact the more you loose the more you will get point o.o ... logic...

I went to check my BD stats and almost fainted (not really but i like to exagerate) to see my lost match >_> oh well it's not like it matter in fact the more you loose the more you will get point o.o ... logic...

My stats aren't looking that good at the moment either. And since the lab ray transformed my fight pet to a stupid Hissi, I can't seem to get in any decent punches either! *pouts*

True, but each persons hit counts. So there gotta be atleast one person who probably didnt know it was them or not who made the last blow.

Oh well as long as the mayor was defeated - woohoo!