What was the worst/best thing that happned to you today?

imxsorryxixam

Everyone has good and bad days. Which one was today?

For me...

Today was a good day! I bought my ticket for my valentines day semi!

Im a junior and it will actually be the fist dance ive ever been to at my school. xD Im kinda excited. ;D

bad day today.

Couldn't move when I woke up, again.

I did manage to get to my one class at school, though all we did was watch videos because we had a substitute teacher.

I put in extra effort to get there, so that I might see someone, but I didn't see her.

and then having to deal with the internet not working, multiple times today, once while trying to IM someone who I haven't contacted in a while.

(hmm, try to not make this all depressing, think, think!)

umm,

My mp3 player that stopped working randomly decided to work again.

(there, I got something positive in)

Ummmm. Good day. My Euro teacher called on me and I hadn't done the reading, but I managed to BS my way through it, and I got the "nod of approval". Woot.

Oh. And then we had a little old lady thats going to be our sub in Chem for the whole week, and she was so oblivious that I took a nap the whole period. Very good day.

Today has only just started but yesterday.....

I won the most expensive piece of the Lab Map with Key Quest AND a Snow Paint Brush :D *lucky*

And the worst thing.. I failed my test =[

Best: I finally played a new game on my xbox

Worst: I'm sick.

• 2 weeks later...

Today was boring, so I'll just talk about Friday the last day before winter break.

Best: We got barely any break homework because most teachers forgot. These are the easy parts of the 8th grade

Worst: My class was the only class to not see the Teacher vs. Student Basketball game because the teachers screwed up. And instead of going to the dance (which I hate), I had to see a terrible movie with goblins singing about stuff that make no sense.

Best: Work was pretty good. We had steak for supper.

Worst: The internet was down for five hours, starting ten minutes after I got home from work. Chariot Chase is the Daily Dare.

Good yesterday and good today!

I was went to a theme park yesterday with my friend and spent the night then today I got to hang out with my mom, which was really nice. :)

Good: It's the weekend! Also, I'm eating cookies

Bad: It's kinda late here, so I'm gonna be exhausted tomorrow/later today.

Random: I decided to make a random post here for the first time in a very long time. It's rather different to what I remember...

Good: New DSL modem arrived today, so I have internet at home again.

Bad: My car is still at the garage, waiting for parts to arrive. It's been there, half-fixed for more than a week now. I'm getting a little tired of not having a car.

• 6 months later...

Worst: I went for a bike ride and my pant got caught in the gears tore a hole

Best: then I went out for sushi! yay!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.