15 Retired Items

kacheek.love

TNT: A few items around the site today have been retired! Yes, we selected 15 items at random that will never be restocked or given out again.

1. Pepperolive Pizza

2. Red Kyrii Plushie

3. Rainbow Gun

4. Hair-Gel

5. Faerie Portrait

6. Bubble Blower

7. Soap Bottle

8. Denim Coveralls

9. Mystery Island Aishas Stamp

10. Hawk Bracelet

11. Green Chair

12. Broken Mirror Shield

13. Garden Gloves

14. Earth Faerie Eraser

15. Organic Tomato

*the stamp cost ~60k now. =(

Heh, I bought like 10 of the stamps when they were like 1-2k and sold 9 of them for 75k each. :P I'm keeping one in case it does end up skyrocketing in price.

I only wish I bought more. :(

Yeah, wasn't the Rainbow Gun in the Newbie Pack a few years ago? Like that Butter Knife thing ;p.

Man I wish I still had my reeeally old accounts. I think it'd be super funny to see al the items I had... (which are more valuable now)

Meep. The Stamps are almost unbuyable now. And to think, I had been putting them in free trades because I had so many of them :(

Meep. The Stamps are almost unbuyable now. And to think, I had been putting them in free trades because I had so many of them :(

i understand, in all due honest i had bought the stamps right alfter they became retired for 90k each. {yes i spent 5.3m on stamps i know i know} but i feel there gonna become the brand new candy chan stamp and or the rarer stamps you can only get if your super rich. eventully that is.

I got 2 for 90k and got lucky on one for 70k. Its hard to tell anymore. Look what happened with the Golden PB. It's down to less that half of what it was a couple weeks ago. Sometimes I think TNT likes to see us go crazy o_O

I don't have any of the items in my SDB and I am really ticked off cuz the organic tomato was one of my favorite items in Neopets.

I have an Organic Tomato, because it was kad food. :D so I can't wait to sell that.