Plot Delay - Part 6

Samuel

Part 6 of the Search for Ian plot, which (as some have noted) is already late, is subject to further delay - hopefully launching tomorrow.

The reason being that I have so much school work to contend with - history essay, GCSE English speaking presentation, Science exam - that I'm busy being a loser intelligent young man and watching TV revising and preparing.

BUT, we do have a lot more coming for Christmas :) Anime will be heading a series of Christmas events, including a Secret Santa - stay tuned for updates on the contests, due to start in mid-December.

Sorry and thanks :P

Yeah. There's still plenty of people stuck.

I'm in charge! Yes, there will be an SS (Better than a giveaway- everyone gets something) and I'll come up with more things. Suggestions are VERY welcome. Just PM them to me.

Good luck with your exams Samuel! I know watching tv revising and preparing will help you sooooo much, I have learned pretty much everything I know from watching tv revising and preparing. :graduated: hahaha anyway I'm very glad you guys have been delayed up until now cos I FINALLY FINALLY figured out how to finish (and start!) parts four and five! GEEZ finding that four place was hard for a mac user! Aaaaaaanyhoo...Secret Santa! COOL!!!!!!! I am totally gonna PM some ideas :laughingsmiley: