{throws hands on my head and screams}

Wasn't it in March last year? It seems much sooner, I guess time really does fly :)

Yea it was!

I'm finally going to get the top gamer avatar *waiting for one more game on her list * :D

Oh gosh, not again. This is always something that I want to do, but don't really like to do.. :P

I honestly with they'd just drop it for good, but that will probably never happen. :/ I'm not too fond of the Daily Dare. It doesn't take any skill, just to log on every day for a month. You could beat Abigail every day and still get the best prizes (albeit a less spiffy trophy than if you were to beat AAA every day). And no, I don't only hate it, because I did poorly last year. I just got bored of it halfway through. xD

I will admit, however, that it looks like TNT really put effort into the prizes this year, both NP and NC items. Lulu's prizes aren't just spiffier versions of AAA's prizes, for starters. If anything, I'll play for them, as well as a nice trophy and the site theme.

Also, people speculate that they're starting it early, because they're planning to do another plot starting in March. ;)

Oh no! I'm so busy this month! This past week, I've hardly even had time to do my dailies. I wish they would have waited for next month. I'll be only marginally employed then, and I'll have all kinds of time on my hands. I imagine I'll probably not be able to finish all of AAA's challenges on the release dates this time. :(

can you still get the site theme by beating abigales scores every day?

You could last year, but who knows? They could change it up this year.

Well keep in mind that you don't HAVE to do it ;p

but still we feel obligated to do it xD

I hope it works better this year than it did last year. I was unable to load a few of the games from my house computer, so I was unable to get some of the dares finished in the same day. :( Hopefully, I'll have better luck this year as the games I couldn't load last year started to work on my computer earlier this summer. I'm also planning on purchasing a new one soon, so hopefully no more lagging!!!