The Tale of Woe is over!

Jolly Jasper

I hope it is the end...I mean the loose ends don't need to be tied up cos it leaves room for a sequel or more mysterious things around site, and by now I am SOOOOOOOO SICK OF PLOTS!!!! I am all plot burned out I'm afraid. I missed the 1st two mayor incarnations and everything! Not to mention being comPLETEly stuck at part four in the TDN plot. Gah! Don't think I'll ever find where I'm sposed to go *sigh*

I think if they start a new plot at the end of every single plot that finishes a lot of people will just get sick of the high level of usage required to play them. Plots are fun because they're rare, they increase the usage on the site and sites like TDN because we are eager to play them and win stuff, but too many is just too much

The crashing was annoying after a bit. But you have to admit, at first it was pretty funny. I think that's the first time we really and truly took out the servers. xDDD

Wow I feel so lucky I finished just in time then!!!! I got sick of it all and stayed offline for a while cos the potions bit seemed too daunting to even start, but when I finally got round to it it was pretty simple so I felt stupid lol I only missed out on playing the 1st and 2nd mayor but since losses don't count (and trust me I woulda lost!) it doesn't really matter. That sux about sophie's shack though! With the Altador Plot you could finish off aaaaaaaaaaages afterwards. In fact you STILL can can't you! That'd be a good way to feel better if you didn't get to finish this one and you haven't done it yet guys :) it's fun too!

Yeh, I hope they give out prizes soon as well. I'm not expecting too much, b.c the last two plots (CGP, and the AP) i particpated in didn't really have uber prizes.

Also, I did notice that no one actually beat up Mr. Krawley, nor did we enter tha last door (the blood stained cell one with the journal underneath) Plus that too, those journal entry's we never really used them)

what we have to do now ?! just wait ?!

this is really boring ..

the altador plot was more longer than that !

for me, this finished without a really end .. but ..

I would like to now what kind of prizes we'll get !

Well for all those who thought that there might be more to this plot, I think we got our answer in this weeks editorial

kay, so the plot is over. I was still working on the potions, though. I tried to go to Neovia to get to Sophie's Lab and it wasn't there! Am I not able to complete the plot?! Please let those who haven't finished the plot finish! I would really like to finish this wonderful plot! Please answer my question! ~shannontrish

Alas, plots are one-time site events, so once everything has played out and the event is over, the plot itself comes to a close. We're sorry you weren't able to finish the potions part of the plot, but don't worry. You will be credited for all the effort put forth up to that point! And, to clear up any rumours or misconceptions, this plot is closed. There's no "fake ending" and it will not be open forever like the Altador plot. That was a one-time deal. ;)

Yeh, I hope they give out prizes soon as well. I'm not expecting too much, b.c the last two plots (CGP, and the AP) i particpated in didn't really have uber prizes.

Also, I did notice that no one actually beat up Mr. Krawley, nor did we enter tha last door (the blood stained cell one with the journal underneath) Plus that too, those journal entry's we never really used them)

we did enter the last door (in the comic where u got the pink flower)we never defeat the krawley because.... the mayor is the boss and the journel enry may be just for storyline or it may even be added as points