Games Room Makeover

Anime

The 'big event' that TNT hinted about in the news yesterday was the

Games Room getting a makeover! There's a new look, more categories, and other things.

There's even a new Games Master!

thegamesroom_2006.gif

Don't get those dirty!

They're up! And they look awesome. b)

And Games Master Aaa will be holding a big contest in the Games Room with prizes tomorrow, so don't miss it!

UPDATE: Our Neopets Today featured game module has been updated (on the frontpage). It now fetches the featured game based on the new Neopets arcade!

I should take more advantage of the 5x thing.

I don't like the new games thing though cos as I said in another thread: I think it looks a bit too slick and polished for neopets. Not really much soul in the design. Plus it doesn't match the rest of the site now!

I agree with you completely clouded. There's no continuity between the rest of the site and the games room. It looks completely stark!

If anything, I think its ten times more difficult to navigate.

How do you even access the games master from the games room?? I've only been able to click on the link provided by you guys. Plus i don't see the challenge up yet, Does anyone else?

Thumbs down for this design, sorry to say

i think i've got a problem w/ the new layout...the images are in .png format and the browser i'm using (avant browser) doesn't support .png files...that's why i thought it was too plain at the start...cuz the page can't even load properly!!! o_O

anyway...i've seen the layout as it should be and i still don't like it...too many categories...it's cofusing...

Guest la_carmabelle

I must agree, the new design isn't so much of a happy surprise as it is a surprise... It looks waz weird next to my Altador toolbar. Just glad I don't have the Google search thing! The games page seems so very active...and bright *shudders* - it reminds me of the Chia Clowns... I might warm up to it somewhen :P

URGH! What have they done! I'm not a fan of graphic heavy pages, so this change displeases me. Hrmph.

I had a hunch about the games room but, like Eric said to me, time could have been spent elsewhere updating parts like the stocks, or the battledome.

I suppose we'll have to adapt to it. Much like this Google thing, too. They're taking over!