Games Room Makeover

Anime

I don't like it either. My main complaint is from the main games page you can't go straight to your favorites. You first have to click on a game, then you can go to your favorites. How hard would it have been for NP to add a favorites link next to the high scores star?

That's what I want to know. Why do they make a bigger mess just where everyone's gotten used to everything? It's not like we were yelling for a new Games Room.

Guest DX's Birfday! - 7 Nov&#3

Well, I consider it to be a great new makeover to the Games Room! I mean, the old layout just put me off from playing games, but this new one gives more navigation ease. Not to mention that's it's really easy to access your games are they are now divided into categories. Not what I really asked for in that survey (I thought the Shops were getting a makeover), but very nice change. 9/10 :thumbsup:

I just don't understand how you can't like it. :(

The change isnt that bad. The game room has been old for a while so its good that they gave it a new look, and its well organized to find your games since its in categories. I hope they update more things on the site!

The more I use it the more I dislike it. It's so wildly inefficient now :(.

They really should have kept the neopoints ratios and a link to your favorites on the main page. Plus... I liked looking through a bunch of games at once to decide what I wanted to play now ... it's going to take so much time x.x;.

So I'm not the only one...my games this evening were running like honey. Really old honey. In an igloo. With polar bears eating it.

For all who didn't know, you can access the stockmarket and battledome throught the board games section. Kinda a weird place to put it for me :( Im use to having it right there on the front, not to mention accessing your favorites is just as hard!!

They gotta work out some kinks for sure!

Good thing i have most of these links added to my browsers favourites