Daily Dare Question

Sailor Christian

So when I started out in the DD on the first day I stupidly chose to challenge AAA. I forgot that the down key on my comp is very glitchy and I have problems using it. So is there anyway to go back to challenge Abagail or am I doomed to only get a Participant Trophy?

I also heard that if I sent in a score beating at least Abigail that it would count as beating her towards the end of the challenge and I would still get the other trophy. Please help?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets Help to Daily Dare.

You can't change the decision you've made.

Maybe you can go to a public computer in the library or something and try to finish the game there.

Otherwise, I have heard that when you challenged AAA, but can't beat him and can only beat Abigails score, you will still get het prize.

Not sure about if you still get the trophy though.

It does state in the rules that if you beat Abi but didn't challenge her and didn't manage to beat AAA you get her prize - it doesn't say anything about what trophy you'll be going for though.

The public computer idea is a good one though.

Definitely go to another computer. I thought I was going to have this issue yesterday. I waited to challenge AAA until I got the score. I got the score, challenged him, then sent my score. But I got an error, so I had to redo it. I tried for hours, and couldn't get it. Until I finally got home from work.

So do your best to get the score.

• 2 weeks later...

Hail, Neopets site masters! *bows down on marble floor* I have a question for you that's been popping up on the boards for the past few days. A number of Daily Dare players have asked the following: if you challenged AAA on the launch day of a game, but only managed to beat Abigail when you played that day, would you be credited with beating Abigail on the launch day? Also, if that's the case, would you still be credited with an Abigail win on launch day if you beat AAA a few days later? Given that Uberiffic is a higher rank than Megasuperb, a lot of people have been wondering. Could you clear this up for us, please? ~ burning_shadows_79

If you challenged AAA but only beat Abigail on the launch day, you would be credited with an Abigail launch day win and eligible for Uberiffic status, so long as you continue to meet its requirements. If you beat AAA a few days later for that same game, you would then fall into the Megasuperb category.

From today's editorial :)

That's good info. to know. :) Many people have been wondering that, judging from the boards.