Spare some votes?

Dojorkan

Alright! I don't think I'll enter any contests soon but I'll make sure to poke you once I am *muahaha* :evil:

Kiddin!

Hope more people will see this topic!

There's something smart you can do too: Put it in your signature and post more on the boards. People might vote through your signature. :)

You've got my vote. =) I hope you do well! :laughingsmiley:

How did your topic title get magically fixed? :O

Best of luck in the Caption Contest! ^^ As Viridian has pointed out, you can go around the boards with your caption contest link in your signature in hopes of getting a few more votes. ;) Hope you place well!

Thank you all! I appriciate it, even if I don't "win".

Alright! I don't think I'll enter any contests soon but I'll make sure to poke you once I am *muahaha* :evil:

Kiddin!

Hope more people will see this topic!

There's something smart you can do too: Put it in your signature and post more on the boards. People might vote through your signature. :)

Thank you! Yeah, I thought about doing that, but I don't post too often. XP

How did your topic title get magically fixed? :O

Best of luck in the Caption Contest! ^^ As Viridian has pointed out, you can go around the boards with your caption contest link in your signature in hopes of getting a few more votes. ;) Hope you place well!

Thank you and thank you!

Congratulations, you have won a trophy in this weeks Caption Competition!!!

A little late receiving this... but I would like to thank everyone that voted again! I don't think I would have gotten it if I didn't make the top 15 after they narrowed it down from the 25 votable entries. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I also noticed I got 5000 NP richer. Every little bit helps I suppose!

Congratulations!!! =D Im happy that our votes contributed to that awesome trophy! yay! :laughingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...