Games Master Challenge

Anime

Games Master Challenge 2008 Coverage

The Games Contest has been launched! Your scores and most of the challenges are recorded with The Games Master. Be sure to compete!

aristotle.gif

My mom bought me this chair.

Only scores you send now count, ones from eariler today don't count. And it says they must be unique games, meaning sending a score 3 times on one game will only count one point twards your game count.

Here is the list of gmes that count. It is noted if you have played them or not.

WARNING!

Beacuse of the number of people that are going to compete, the Games Room is going to laggy. Be patient with it.

Along with the marked challenges, there are 5 hidden ones. We'll add them here as they're found.

Secret Challenge 1: Add 1 game to your favorites list. (If you all ready have one there, go to your list then go back and you will get the prize)

Secret Challenge 2: Send 5 Flash Challenges to a friend.

Secret Challenge 3: Add 12 games to your favorites list. (If you all ready have twelve there, go to your list then go back and you will get the prize)

Secret Challenge 4: Play all 62 unique games.

Secret Challenge 5: Complete all challenges.

Secret Game (gem): Bouncy Supreme

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should. Try playing a game on your list. ANd the scores- I just noticed the list of games that count. Oops. It's linked in the main post.