Games Master Challenge

Anime

Hey,

I have some problems with (at least) 5 games. After I've send the score the page won't show me that I've already played the games! I know that some users have the same problem (read it on this board here) and that you've logged out and afterwards in again. I did the same, but it has no effect, though.

Is this an official glitch and am I now not able to unlock all prizes?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gem is just the challenge name, you play a secret game (I've heard it's diff for everyone, but most likely Bouncy Supreme). That secret game is selected randomly by Neopets. Once you've submitted score for that game, you can claim the prize.

Btw, do you think the GMC will last longer than today?

The Gem is just the challenge name, you play a secret game (I've heard it's diff for everyone, but most likely Bouncy Supreme). That secret game is selected randomly by Neopets. Once you've submitted score for that game, you can claim the prize.

Btw, do you think the GMC will last longer than today?

Oh yea I did all of the challenges, I thought it was collecting a gem or something...XD. I think it will last until next Tuesday...when TNT staff comes back.

I heard a few ZDAP's were given out.

You're kidding?! Those people must have been so excited, that would have been such a cool prize to get.

((For those who don't know ZDAP=Zafara Double Agent Plushie. Its an avatar item and worth anout 2 mill))

Blah. I can't get Potato Counter to show up as done ><

I think you have to send a score over 50. That's the theory anyway because 40 doesn't work and I got it with 60 points.

Congrats to everyone that's beat all the challenges!

I'm still stuck on Ultimate Bullseye and Extreme Potato Counter. Getting ready to look at that guide Isabel posted.

I wish I would have kept playing Ultimate Bullseye back when I was good at it XD or.. at least when I was better at it.

I managed UB. You need at least 50 points. I got reeeally lucky. But there are 7 games left that I just cannot get. >.< Annoying things....

Dubloon Disaster isn't all that bad when you do this little trick:

HERD THE MINES! You get a max total of 9 mines, regardless of how many coins you take.

BUT before taking a new coin, make sure the last mine you got is close to the rest of them, so that you have a small cluster of mines that you can easily navigate around.

Once I understood this, I had no problems getting the avatar. :)

Oh, and I think you have to have at least 50 points in every game.

The key is not to fire the arrow so hard. Usually it is better to wait until the yellow bar hits right in the middle or just a little before. If you try to get 3's and 5's all mixed, you will be fine. If you can get a 10 or even a 20 (from the combos) then that will help you a lot. Just wait unti you get lucky.

Potato Counter: The key here is to say it out loud! What I do is look in the middle and concentrate and whenever I see a potato appear I would say the number out loud (i.e. 1, 2, 3...). Just focus on a point and you will have a much more clear view. Play in fullscreen.