Day 22...

lazycrazykitten

My previous high score was 300 from last years DD. I kept trying in FF and couldn't get above 650. Switched to Chrome and got it on my fourth try.

No idea what that means but... YAY!

Ugh, I hate this game. I'm not very good at it...my previous high score was like 700. Fortunately, I found out a way to get a higher score: make your computer slow. Seriously. It gives you more time to spot the bugs before they rush past, and I FINALLY finished with a score of about 1000.

Hmm well the score's not too bad this year for AAA :O When I saw this game in a spoiler list, I had nasty flashbacks of last time it was in with a higher score... TJ and Ashley had to use their whips to make me practice and beat it then LOL

All done, still 22/22 AAA on launch :D

Ugh, I hate this game. I'm not very good at it...my previous high score was like 700. Fortunately, I found out a way to get a higher score: make your computer slow. Seriously. It gives you more time to spot the bugs before they rush past, and I FINALLY finished with a score of about 1000.

At first I can only get around 600+ but after opening KQ and petpetpark, I actually reach 860 :laughingsmiley:

wow this method really works :)

Luckily my computer's being super slow today anyway so it didn't take long to beat AAA. Though hopefully it will have sped up by tomorrow... if it stays as slow as it is I could be in trouble.

I'm gonna give it a try, though I remember not being too awesome at this game (or I'm just lazy.... possible too! :D )

Edit: Wasn't too bad after all, yay ^^

Intentionally slowing down your computer to play a flash game easier is against the rules. :/

Honestly, I was scared of this one, because of how much easier it is on a slow computer than a fast one, but setting the screen size to large slowed it down a little, and I got it! :D Shame AAA's prize is hideous, though.

I seem to be able to get 720, but not sure about 850! My high score is over 1k so this is annoying me, but either way it doesn't matter as Abi's prize is so much cuter anyway!

I actually hate this game. And my mouse was playing up, so I had to use the click on my laptop and the point from my mouse. After I sorted that out it just took a bit of practice then I had it. But probably second hardest daily dare so far.

My advice is to count to 10 whilst shooting as on your 10th shot you're out of ammo. Go for all the petpets on the first few rounds as the clearer it is the bigger bonus I think, and yeah towards the end go for what you can but go for the blue ones first. :)

I used to play this game all the time when I first started playing Neopets, and I was really good at it. I haven't played for a long time, and this game is NOT easy on my new(er) computer. After messing around with screen size and game quality a whole bunch, and making my mouse pointer faster, I did finally beat AAA.