Day 24...

lazycrazykitten

I don't like this game very much... My highscore is just over 1000, at least not 1200 :P Let's hope I can make it.

I almost got a heart attack when it turned out I challenged Abigail.. on a side account! Phew! I wanna get that big trophy :rolleyes_anim:

I hate this game! *stamps feet* I got to 1170 then died, then finally got to 1297, then it wouldn't send my score! Grr...

EDIT: Ugh, finally. Managed to get a score of about 1600. I am never playing again, at least until next year's challenge.

After constantly getting in the high 900 range (can't even win one round of the 'fast levels' lol), I stopped caring and went for Abi with a nice score of 74 :)

Preferred the book anyway :D

Yes I finally beat it!! My heart is pumping so fast now haha, this game is definately not suitable for people with heart attack :yes:

I'm just going for Abi - as it will take me til the end of Daily Dare to get a decent enough score on this one and I prefer to stay on the beats a mix of Abi or AAA on the launch day with a double dare!

Ugg 920 high for today as of this moment.

EDIT: Just died at 1169.

EDIT: Happy days. I finally finished like 4 hours later. Time for homework now. I am so happy that is over. I despise that game.

I've never been that great at this game. xD My high score was around 500 points, and I've never even been to the fast levels before. It took a few attempts, but I still got it. :)

This game ruined my winning streak. I played for four or five hours, but couldn't get more than 1040 points. I stayed up right until Neopian midnight, but still couldn't get the score I needed. Once the levels got fast, it was just way too fast for me.

The hardest part for me was the first level. For some reason I'd always screw it up. Once I got past that I was fine. Dunno if it was just me, but on the slow levels I tended to lose a round because it wouldn't register my turning, which slowed me up a lot, since I started playing it super safe. Either way, dislike this game, I found it easier on the faster levels.

The hardest part for me was the first level. For some reason I'd always screw it up. Once I got past that I was fine. Dunno if it was just me, but on the slow levels I tended to lose a round because it wouldn't register my turning, which slowed me up a lot, since I started playing it super safe. Either way, dislike this game, I found it easier on the faster levels.

I also had LOTS of problems with keystrokes not being acknowledged. It got easier when I switched to Firefox, but it still took me four days to beat AAA. I HATE, HATE, HATE this game! I wish TNT would stop picking it for DD.