Day 25...

lazycrazykitten

I admit to being a bit worried, my high score was 469, and I know I've used the guides, but I've never gotten past level 7, however I did super amazing in the bonus round, still died at level 7, but did manage to beat it on my first try. Though I am jealous of all the books abby is getting. I'm buying 2 of each book, one for one of my pets and one for my SDB.

Attention! The book is considered a food item! Make sure to wait before you want to 'read' it to your pet... Until it is an actual book!

Anyway, beat AAA without any difficulties. The guide we have here at TDN is quite helpful! :)

Super easy with TDNs guide. I used it before so i didn't waste any time trying on my own and beat it my first try. I really wish we had a choice which prize we want if we beat AAA. I want the book. *tear

Attention! The book is considered a food item! Make sure to wait before you want to 'read' it to your pet... Until it is an actual book!

Anyway, beat AAA without any difficulties. The guide we have here at TDN is quite helpful! :)

I just noticed that lol, luckily my pet is very bloated XD

Same here I was able to beat it after a few tries as the petpet didn't went the route its suppose to. Its like a quick break from the nerve-racking faerie cloud racer yesterday..

I hate this game, I really really do.

But I managed to beat Abigail ;p

Today was incredibly easy. I know of an amazing guide for this game. xD

What's with all this hair stuff, though?

Easy AAA win - but I do wish his prizes were better as I'm getting rather fed up with the clothing options - most of them I don't like.

To be honest, I like Abigails prizes better in 9/10 cases ;p

This was a super easy challenge. I finished it in one try. I was one point short at the end of the bonus level, but I quickly earned it in the next level.

I couldn't seem to get past the second stage so I just gave up and settled for abagail's prize :P.

Awe what!? You should have read our guide! Tells you exactly where to shoot! lol

Easy game. Boring shell prize that looks horrible on. Can't wait for the Springtime thing. At least those items look intriguing.

Aside from the book, today's prizes sucked in general today. :/ Lulu's bobblehead is hideous.

I still need to get the shell on my Koi, and see what it looks like. I tried it on my main pets, and it didn't look right at all. And I completely agree about Lulu's prize.