Day 26...

lazycrazykitten

Wow, this game is pretty fun :laughingsmiley:. The prize for AAA is next to useless though since it's so small you can't even see it. :angry:

Right!!? Yet another lame AAA prize :( Hopefully it gets better down the home stretch.

Love this game tho haha

Glad I'm not the only one disappointed in the prizes! luckily Abi's prize was just as awful this time! Easy win on AAA though, as this used to be one of my easy 1000np games until I got bored of it during the 10x game run!

I tried this game for the first time a couple weeks ago. I enjoy it, but it takes a really long time. But this will be an easy one to match AAA once I get done with my AM work stuff.

EDIT: Just finished it and beat AAA. I can't believe how easy that was. Okay... actually I can. :)

No one is going to struggle with this. Shenkuu Tangram is an easy game in general.

I agree on the prize being lame, though. Unfortunately, Lulu's prize is the only decent one today. :/

lol I remember this being in the Daily Dare last year... Think I couldn't play the game so I challenged Abigail, only to find I could have beaten AAA easily.

So yea, beat him again this time too :D

Even though I haven't played this game for a probably a year or so, I was able to beat AAA on my first try. Super easy and super fun, but it takes too long to play to include as one of my daily games.

Easy peasy. Thank you TDN for the guide though! I had a score of 2359 if you could believe it, and I was stuck. But I found it in the guide so I beat AAA!

Beat it while singing along to Glee, ah - fun times lol.

Lets just hope the rest is this easy - I'm going away at the weekend and have left my non-neopeting boyfriend in charge of the challenges lol

I initially started playing hard mode and I couldn't understand why all you guys were talking about how easy this is, I was starting to feel like a real failure :* Then I tried it on normal mode and now I get what you're talking about :laughingsmiley: Hard mode is ridiculous, you have to be so precise when you put the shapes on the board. Normal mode is much more efficient when it comes to beating AAA.

... Twice I've played on normal, Twice I've had this problem...

shenkuuglitch.jpg

(look at the last shape to fill top left)

Not that it matters to me as I've already missed two days so I'll wait and see if tomorrow it's the same then complain, but if I hadn't already missed two days I'd be raging... :P

... Twice I've played on normal, Twice I've had this problem...

(look at the last shape to fill top left)

Not that it matters to me as I've already missed two days so I'll wait and see if tomorrow it's the same then complain, but if I hadn't already missed two days I'd be raging... :P

I had that issue the first time I played, so I re-read the instructions. You have to press the UP arrow to flip a piece. (And today I found, down arrow, to flip it back)

Ahh I was like. I swear that'd be stupid to be a glitch, thanks. Hm. I'll have another go tomorrow. :)

I had the exact same problem back when this game first came out xD I re-read the rules and saw what I was doin so yeah ^_^ You'll have to press up on that piece on some of the other tangrams in later levels so know that if all else fails, just press up!

Easy game since this used to be a daily for me as well :)

Bah, i just restarted when i had that problem got another puzzle. turned round beat that puzzle got the infamous bunny puzzle again. still couldnt figure that out but ironically i scored enough to beat abigail so i didnt complain collected my prize and called it a day.