Day 27...

lazycrazykitten

I have now started begging my computer for high-point items and swearing at the Drackonack. Can a computer game drive one to insanity? Why yes, yes it can.

EDIT: YESSSS!!! 5 minutes later, and I manage a score of 290. I'm never playing that again (until the next GMC or Daily Dare).

Does anyone have any hints on this? I really want the plushie and therefore to challenge AAA but my high score is about 200 and I find this one really difficult!

I tried this for about an hour, and couldn't get beyond 150. With my migraine today, I'm out of patience. So I called it quits after an hour and just challenged Abigail.

Why do people struggle with this game? It isn't THAT hard. I got it in about four or five tries. o.O Just make sure the first two items you collect are the book and the shell and the third item is one of the plushies and stay near the middle after that so the Warf and Drackonack don't trap you in a little corner.

Shame AAA's prize is kind of useless, though. I would have preferred it if it was wearable.

I was super worried about this one. I hate this game and i really do suck at it. Got lucky though and got a few high number things to land on top and beat it like my 5th try. 27/27 AAA wins on launch day!

Arghhhh!!!! I hate this game sooo much so I challenged Abigail. Then I played it and it game me 4 things worth 40 points, 1 thing worth 50 points, and then 2 things worth 20 points. Thats 250!!! Garghhh! I couldve challenged AAA!

Got it my first try with 260 (because I dropped it purposely after 250). It's a pretty annoying game, but if you do as stated before, and start any combo of the book and shell, followed up by a plushie, you start up with a quick 79 points or so. It's all about being picky about what you grab in the beginning before the stack gets hard to control.

Finished with 251! I thought this was going to be the hardest challenge for me, but it wasn't too bad.

I don't get how you people can find it so easy! It took me like an hour and a half of constant play to manage, and that was only because I got lucky. I did all the tricks and was insanely selective, I just can't balance that stupid @#&$ing pile when it's more than like 3 things. Thank God I finally got it, or I would have been at it all day.

Got it on my third try since this lucky orange and purple fruit just got on my pile and gave me the points I needed to beat AAA xD Ended with around 300 points!

In the beginning, I ignored all those cheap fruits and got two of those love books. After that, I just focused on getting the plushies and other rare stuff ^^