Day 29...

englandnz

For some reason I just don't get on with this game. Its not like I find it really difficult or anything, I just never seem to do that well... first try of 400ish, but I've been practicing all week as I knew it'd come up... Ah well, just keep trying. Prizes look pretty dull though...

EDIT: haha, it really does help to get an aqua berry first... :D Just a few left now!

Last year I know I had beaten AAA as well, with a score of over 800... But my highscore of all time only says 266 *lol*

Looking at my daily dare trophy from last year you can see my nice 800+ score though.

Lets see if I can do that again :D

Hey! The sushi rolls are wearable?! That makes it so much cooler :P Its not too bad - its like meerca chase was, you can either luck out and get a high scoring berry, or just be really good at it :)

Heh, I got three Super Juicy Berries right away, so I beat AAA on my first try. Hooray for good luck!

Took me a couple tries, because I stopped playing Turmac Roll after the ratio dropped to like 1300 for 1k and it stayed around there. So, I'm not as amazing as you guys at this game. It took me a few tries to get it, but on one game, I got an Aquaberry fairly early on, so I beat it without much trouble.

And I actually like the sushi rolls. They're cute and clever, and they go great with Shenkuu or waiter/waitress themed pets. :( And, let's face it, they're better than the tree stump last year. Seriously, they have so many Turmac Roll prizes, what were you expecting? o.O

Easy peasy!! This used to be my favorite game, but now I dont play it anymore. But still, I beat it on my first try (without any berry higher than a Voidberry).