Day 30...

lazycrazykitten

Super easy for me. Got it my first try. Just use these (from guide on TDN) when necessary and all should hopefully be pretty easy.

* bubbles - Turns all bubbles on screen into the same, random, type.

* stardust - Turns your current bubble into a Nova.

* slumberberry - Moves the bar back to the top.

* faerieland - Turns your current bubble into a Rainbow.

Of course, it's going to be easy to anyone that has the avatar, but just getting 900 took me ALL DAY last year. I was scared of this game, because I feared it would be the same thing. Such was not the case, though. :/

And I would have preferred the Lulu prize, but the AAA prize isn't bad, either.

Finally got it after trying for 2 hours, getting frustrated and going to do something else, then coming back and trying for another hour. I have no luck when it comes to this game. My light combos kept giving me bad bubbles, or I would just start with a full screen of bad bubble combos. >< Wont' be getting the avy for this anytime soon.

*in shock*

Oh...my...GOODNESS!!!!!

On my FIRST try! I got 2026, enough to get the AVATAR =O

Oh maaaaan...I'm just super happy right now!!! =D I've been trying to get this avatar forever and I got it on my first try for the Daily Dare! Man I feel better :D

Another fairly easy challenge for me. I finished it on my first try. Like Izzy, I think I would have preferred this one to be a little more difficult.

Before yesterday, my highest score was 915. I beat AAA in my first try with a little over 1100. If I'd used the codes, I might have been able to get the avatar. But I wasn't in the mood, even though I want that avatar so bad.