Prizes are out!

Denisa

I got Grandultimate, too! :D I love the trophies and prizes. TNT put a lot of effort into them. The glove and staff are my favorites. :)

Still don't have my NC, though. :(

I kept forgetting to participate, so I got partisipant...

Congratulations. As a reward for your incredible gaming prowess, you've earned special prize(s), 25 NC, 500 NP, and a trophy!

WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO GET WITH 25 NC!?!?

I got Spifftastic because I am a loser and I couldnt complete one of the Double Dare thingys. 75 NC and 500 np and the first two prizes. I am going to wait until that day when I get NC from Qasalan. Cant wait.....

man if I had known there was going to be NC, I probably woulda worked harder at it xD

They give you NC at the moment you least expect it, right?

75NC (what can i get from that???!!!)

At least you got more then me. All I got was 200 NP, 25 NC, and a medal. If I knew these were the prizes, I would've worked harder.

Give it out for free too often, however, and people will stop buying NC with RL money and start relying on TNT giving out NC.

I still have the wrong trophy. I did everything needed for Super Uberiffic but got Super Spifftastic...I've sent in 3 bug reports but nothing from TNT to tell me I missed anything, no changes at all...really aggravating me now...

Don't remember what it's called but I got the 4th best trophy. I'll never beat AAA EVERY day but I will play every day and beat him atleast once, accompanied with a DD.

• 2 weeks later...

My trophy is still wrong...they won't respond to any of my bug reports, several other people on the boards (before they removed it) had the same problem...very frustrating...got a lower trophy and less prizes/NC...