WrestleMania 26

CAV of Gang Green

Results!

Undertaker def. Shawn Micheals (18-0. End of HBK's career.) YES!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Jericho def. Edge (Retains World Heavyweight Championship)

John Cena def. Batista (New WWE Champion)

Triple H def. Shemus

Jack Swagger wins the Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Bret Hart def. Vince McMahon

ShowMiz def. John Morrison & R-Truth (Retains Unified Tag Team Championships)

Rey Mysterio def. CM Punk

Randy Orton def. Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase (Triple Threat Match)

Vickie Gurrero's Team wins the 10 women Diva Tag Team Match

Anyone has reactions? I'm ecstatic that Undertaker won. Not because I hate HBK, cause he's awsome, but because Undertaker's my favorite, everyone didn't believe in 18-0 and cause Shawn already had his chance, and he didn't deserve another because by doing this match again, they tarnished the legacy that the first made, when it was said to be the greatest WrestleMania match of all time.

Yeah, I missed watching Wrestlemania yesterday, but this is a big bummer as HBK was and is my favorite wrestler of all time. I knew he couldn't beat UT, so that was going to end anyway, so they found a way to end his career in a noble way, at Wrestlemania. Oh well, with DX dismantled, it's another one gone. WWE is going down the drain, that's why I stopped watching it since last year since it pretty much sucks without the big stars anymore.

Yeah, they got bad ideas about matches. The one guy I'm starting to hate is John Cena. He's in EVERY championshop match, always the champion, and as Batista has said, he's the guy that's everywhere.