Hi, Long time Neopian, First time poster

Hi everybody! My friend comawhite333 just turned me on to this site. It looks very well put-together. I've been playing Neopets for more that ten years now. If anybody knows any tips or tricks to getting more out of this site that new people overlook, please let me know. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

I don't know if it's cool to reply to yoour own posts here, but I've gotta run. If you want to contact me I can be reached at my neomail profile billhenderson2 Thanks

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

And welcome to the forums. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

Hi all, I'm new to TDN as well. Usually just come here to get updates on new avatars :) but decided to join afterall.

My neopets account is e_huining. Back after a really long break (say about 3 years since I last played).

• 2 weeks later...