Wrong Trophy

Azeruth

Wrong Trophy  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Did You Receive the Wrong Trophy?

• Yes, it is wrong.
    • No, it is correct.
    • It was wrong, but it is fixed now.

Anyone else have the wrong trophy? I completed everything required for Super Uberiffic, beat a mix of AAA and Abigail on their release dates. The Super Uberiffic requirements are:

Super Uberiffic - Beat or match all of Abigail's scores or a combination of AAA's and Abigail's scores (including at least one Double Dare) on the launch day of every game.

I beat/matched a combination, beat every Double Dare, all on the launch days.

Super Spifftastic - Beat or match all of AAA's or Abigail's scores and complete at least one Double Dare by the end of the event.

I received this one. I did them on every launch day. TNT won't respond to any of my bug reports, and now I'm just aggravated. I spent a lot of time on these games, and I feel gypped.

That must be really frustrating. Where you ever playing late at night and maybe didn't notice the laps into the next day?

I doubt they will be able to resolve it; I bet there is no way for them to verify you game times. I'm sorry that happened to you.

The majority of the time I had beaten the games before 9am EST, which is 6am NST. I had CAPT testing at the time, but being a senior I had late arrival and was on my computer early in the morning. I beat almost all of the games before I left for school, the others I didn't I beat when I returned home around 2:30pm EST.

I had a trophy one step above me originally, which I wasn't complaining about as I'd only matched Super Uberiffic. But it was brought back down to what I actually earned after a couple of days.