I cleaned out my SDB

MariaWB

I decided to go Premium again even though I can't really afford the monthly charge untill the end of may, but I was getting impatient. I wanteds to clean out my over-filled safety deposit box.

And it was suuuuuuuuuch a good idea! I made 1,239,064 NP on shop sales alone. I also sold a few things on auction and the trading post for around another 500,000 NP.

Spring cleaning.. Gotta love it!

Very nice. I have always wanted that feature but i still don't want to spend the money for premium.... I wonder how much i could get for my saftey deposit box. o_O

What feature? What does it do?

It would be nice to clean out my SDB too. I thought I'd just have to take things out, put them in my shop and try to sell them...

I was wondering what feature you're talking about as well - I've never touched premium so don't know what the ins and outs are.

Nicely done on the amount made from it though!

EDIT:

That's awesome. I'd be curious to see what everything in mine is worth. I know I have Kau plushies from way back, that according to Jellyneo, are worth over 50k.

If you're ever interested in selling them give me a bell. I collect plushies and so will always be willing to offer a fair price for plushies I don't own.

One of my favourite Premium-features is the Super Shop Wizard - or SSW. Quite simply, it searches ALL possible user shops when you hit search, in stead of just a part of them as the regular shop wizard does. Try searching something with the regular shop wizard, then hit refresh - the cheapest price will change every time, sometimes in the thousands.

With the SSW, you're sure you get the absolutely cheapest price. Which also means that you get the right price for an item you're trying to sell. Something could cost 5,000 in the regular shop wixard, but be less than 1,000 in the SSW. If you overprice, your stuff won't get sold.

Edit: I'm spending my NP right now, by the way. Pumping up my stamp album =) I've gone through coins and sea shells, but I'm skipping evil coconuts - they're all super expensive, and I try to stay under 10k per item. Now I'm on to the actual stamps, of which there are hundreds! It sucks to first make the list of ALL the items in a category - stamps in this case - then go through it and eliminate the ones you've got, and then look them up one by one. Good thing I only 'work' a couple of hours two days a week ;-p

One of my favourite Premium-features is the Super Shop Wizard - or SSW. Quite simply, it searches ALL possible user shops when you hit search, in stead of just a part of them as the regular shop wizard does. Try searching something with the regular shop wizard, then hit refresh - the cheapest price will change every time, sometimes in the thousands.

With the SSW, you're sure you get the absolutely cheapest price. Which also means that you get the right price for an item you're trying to sell. Something could cost 5,000 in the regular shop wixard, but be less than 1,000 in the SSW. If you overprice, your stuff won't get sold.

Edit: I'm spending my NP right now, by the way. Pumping up my stamp album =) I've gone through coins and sea shells, but I'm skipping evil coconuts - they're all super expensive, and I try to stay under 10k per item. Now I'm on to the actual stamps, of which there are hundreds! It sucks to first make the list of ALL the items in a category - stamps in this case - then go through it and eliminate the ones you've got, and then look them up one by one. Good thing I only 'work' a couple of hours two days a week ;-p

Thanks for the reply. I've heard of the SSW, but I thought maybe there was a different "Clean out your SDB" button. That would be pretty useful! I can see how using the SSW would be super fantastic for helping with the pricing. WELL DONE!! :laughingsmiley:

If you're ever interested in selling them give me a bell. I collect plushies and so will always be willing to offer a fair price for plushies I don't own.

I will let you know if I end up selling them. I'm not sure at this point.

Thanks for the reply. I've heard of the SSW, but I thought maybe there was a different "Clean out your SDB" button. That would be pretty useful! I can see how using the SSW would be super fantastic for helping with the pricing. WELL DONE!! :laughingsmiley:

Yeah I was wondering if there was a "Clean Out my SDB" button too, haha.

The SSW is probably the only reason I'd get premium, but I just can't justify paying for neopets.

There is a cool Excel tool on this TDN forum that you can use to find out the value of your SDB:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/18527-sdb-tool/page__p__312417__hl__sdb%20tool__fromsearch__1entry312417

I'm also trying to get enough referrals to premium to get the space faerie charm, so if you would like to get premium (and the super shop wiz!) then feel free to message me :)

Wow, congrats! That's such a huge number, it makes me a little starry-eyed :laughingsmiley:

I'm trying to earn my pack rat avatar while also trying to save for a Mystery Isle PB. You give me the hope that when I eventually clean out my SDB and sell everything, I'll be at least a step closer to my faraway goal -_-