NeoCash problems

Freyja

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right board, but here goes nothing:

I recently tried to purchase a bit of NeoCash. There is a trinket or two that I'd like to own. However, once I had confirmed that I would pay through PayPal and got redirected to the NeoCash page I got a message along the lines that something had gone wrong, technical difficulties of something, and the option to try again. Clicking the try again link took me back to the NC Mall. A bit later I tried ordering again, and exactly the same thing happened. I didn't have the presence of mind to take screenshots. On my PayPal site it just says that the orders are cancelled. I suppose I should contact TNT about it and ask them, but I thought I'd ask here first if someone had experienced something like this themselves, or heard of it. Has anyone here successfully purchased NC?

I've never experienced that myself, and I have bought NC before from paypal. Maybe you're not selecting the right options in paypal?

For example I know there's an option pay from your 'paypal account' or 'pay directly from creditcard/bank'. If there's nothing in your paypal account and you chose that option, it probably won't work.

I don't have any other suggestion for you but try to get it working again. If it doesn't work yet again, I'd contact TNT indeed. Good luck!

I am definitely choosing the Credit Card. I don't even have an option to choose the account, probably because there isn't anything on it...

I tried for the third time, with the same non-results, and also notified TNT.

Anyway, if someone else winds up having this problem, I took a screenie of the error message I got:

65oadv.jpg

Okay. Well it could be something Neopets related, but I'm afraid I can't help you there. I hope TNT gets back to you quickly.

Are the items you want limited edition?

One is a spring release, available until 1st of June. Pollen shower, I thought it would be nice to add over the volcano background my Darigan Eyrie is on, it looks like cinders. Although with the volcano erupting back at home, spewing poisonous ash over everyone and everything, it does feel a little off to be playing with such images. Yet, it does have a visual appeal.

Someone in my guild was "experiencing technical difficulties" while trying to sign up for premium a couple of days ago. She contacted TNT, and they told her to try again the next day. I don't know if somehow it is all related. Good Luck! I hope you hear back from TNT soon!

• 5 years later...