The Snowager

CAV of Gang Green

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SCORE!!!!  I totally scored from the snowager today.  I got a yoyo bomb.  I thought, "yay:( another sparkshooter" lol.  Then I looked it up................................... WOW!!!!!  Too bad it is only a 1 use weapon.  But I was psyched none-the-less.  I mean, if I can't get the avie or a scratch card, it's a pretty good 3rd place prize.

Aw Tracy, I was hoping you HAD got the avatar, lol

Got all excited and then you let me down! xD That is a nifty weapon for a freebie, like you say though, shame it's a 1 use thing.

Speaking of the snowager avatar...it's one of the ones where I can't help but wonder if it's actually working - buried treasure being another one - because when was the last time you heard about anyone actually getting it??

The Snowager awakes, looks straight at you... then moans and goes back to sleep. You were lucky!

ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires an icy blast at you and Khaladin!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Feb 9- ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires an icy blast at you and Khaladin!!!!

Feb 10th- 

You carefully walk in and pick up a cool weapon from the pile of treasure!

ps_mudbucket.gif
Bucket Of Mud

Woohoo!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You carefully walk in and pick up a keychain from the pile of treasure, and then run quickly away!

gif_brokenheart_keychain.gif
Broken Heart Keyring

You carefully walk in and pick up a plush toy from the pile of treasure!

toy_bruce_plushie2.gif
Green Bruce Plushie

You carefully walk in and pick up a plush toy from the pile of treasure!

plu_pebeanjay_flowers.gif
Pebeanjay Flowers Plushie

Woot! Woot! I love it when I get new items for my Gallery, right now I'm working on pack rat so it'll be a minute before it shows up in there, but I'm excited about something new. :D

You carefully walk in and pick up a scratchcard from the pile of treasure, and then run for your life!!!!!

scratchcard3.gif
Faeries Fortune Scratchcard

March 22, 2017:

You carefully walk in and pick up a negg from the pile of treasure, and then scamper!!

can_chocegg_design.gif
Patterned Chocolate Negg

March 24, 2017:

You carefully walk in and pick up a snowball from the pile of treasure, and then run for your life!!!!!

bd_snowball_steel.gif
Steel Snowball

March 30, 2017:

You carefully walk in and pick up a cool weapon from the pile of treasure!

lightningwand.gif
Lightning Wand

• 3 weeks later...

You carefully walk in and pick up a keychain from the pile of treasure, and then run quickly away!

keychain_redgrundo.gif
Red Grundo Keyring