The Snowager

CAV of Gang Green

Ugh last day of Hibernation for the Snowager and...

You carefully walk in and pick up a cool weapon from the pile of treasure!

snowball_1.gif
Wet Snowball

Apparently our favorite worm is still hibernating...

You carefully walk in and pick up a scratchcard from the pile of treasure, and then run for your life!!!!!

scratchcard2.gif
Terror Trove Scratchcard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got TWO prizes from snowager. I'm talking about my main account and in one attempt to get a prize from the Snowager.

It said I won a cheap earth ring but when i went to check my inventory immediately after getting the ring. Another item had also been added right after the ring was added to my inventory which a was a blue canon or something. (You know how the newest item in your inventory is on the top most left, yeah the blue canon was there and then it was the ring to the exact right of it)

I did not get any random events either, so that wasn't it. Crazy glitches!

I've NEVER had anything good from the Snowager. Always snowballs, keyrings or awful toys. Darn :( where are the rare neggs and paintbrushes?! I have a fuzzle collection to complete lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is only for posting results, not discussion.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...