Tarla's Tour of Mystery?

Marabot 108

A new event called Tarla's Tour of Mystery will begin at midnight NST! Be sure to check out our guide for coverage as the event goes on!

tarlatom_news.jpg

What could be behind my mist?

Edit: Tarla is only in an area for a short amount of time, and we could use your help tracking her. If you spot her, please post on our forums when and where you found her!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since she is going to appear at random time and places, several time a day, I wouldn't expect it to update right on the clock :P But we should know more about this event tomorrow, during the day :)

Yay for the new event! happy.gif I probably don't have time to sit on the boards and try solve for the locations, so I'm going to depend on TDN's guide alot, hopefully! angel.png

Also, some people are complaining about Tarla's new look, but I see no problem in it. In fact, I think she looks nice (:

We have NO idea how Tarla will appear yet. I've been scouring the neoboards, they are rife with fake 'I've found her' boards. I will tell you guys and gals one thing, the letters on the beach have nothing to do with this.

I doubt I'll be participating in this, it is just too ridiculous.

Good morning Neopia!

Tarla will apear as a random event or it has sth to do with the neopets toolbar?

No one knows how she will appear (RE or just a mist or something) but she will be able to be found through the Map so the toolbar should have nothing to do with it :)

I'm looking forward to being able to participate in this event. After all we get prizes which are always a good thing. Good luck to everyone participating in this event!

We're trying to keep the guide and post updated - only problem is, by the time I had edited the above news post with where she was she was gone again :P Since she is only there for 8-10 minutes at a time its... problematic xD But I promise, we are trying to keep up with her!

This is crazy, everyone refreshing like crazy, maybe we should open a post only with the links once she is found...

Edit: For those who chose the mist, I think that every time it opens a different piece of mist so toghether we could manage to discover the full image!

Oh boy. She's apparently not around for a very long time I see. Well, I'll try to catch her at least once each day so I can clear that mist. I don't want to miss out on a possible avatar.

I wonder where the best spot to check is to see when she is spotted? I have been looking at TDN info page of coarse :), sunnyneo and of coarse the tarla board .... seems like just a lot of useless stuff on the tarla board, hopefully when she is spotted there will be a post that CLEARLY states where she is.

Hope I can find her at least once today, keeping fingers crossed.

I don't like these type of events as I do not have all day to just sit here waiting on something to click on :(

I bet TNT staffers are just ROFL at the boards with all the people just lurking waiting to pounce :)