Tarla's Tour of Mystery?

Marabot 108

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(This is taken from another topic)

COOL! I just got it. But which is best.. mist.. gift.. or NPs? I picked gift (a book).

You can clear mist once a day, so I'd go for that one. In the end of course the gifts won't be worth much anymore, so best go for NPs (at least, that's what I think)

(This is taken from another topic)

You can clear mist once a day, so I'd go for that one. In the end of course the gifts won't be worth much anymore, so best go for NPs (at least, that's what I think)

I'm slightly confused about the clearing the mist thing. How is that done? I was able to make it to her last location in time, and was given the choice between a gift or NP. (I picked the gift.) Is picking the gift, considered clearing the mist? Or was there another option I didn't see?

EDIT: I just caught her again, thanks to Mireia's post. This time, I was given a option to peak behind the mist, which I did. :)

I'm slightly confused about the clearing the mist thing. How is that done? I was able to make it to her last location in time, and was given the choice between a gift or NP. (I picked the gift.) Is picking the gift, considered clearing the mist? Or was there another option I didn't see?

She gives yoy 3 choises, the mist, the gift and the loot.

You can choses which one, but the mist will only work ONCE per day, so if you cleared once, you won't have the option 'till tomorrow.

Edit: Ok, great!

She gives yoy 3 choises, the mist, the gift and the loot.

You can choses which one, but the mist will only work ONCE per day, so if you cleared once, you won't have the option 'till tomorrow.

Edit: Ok, great!

Thank you. The first time, I must not have seen the Mist option. But thanks to your post, I was able to get it the second time. :)

What do you have to do to find her? Just go to that link because I'm not seeing anything special? Maybe I missed her already?

Probably, the best way to catch her is checking here or the neoboards often, she is just on the locations for a few minutes. I'll try to keep this updated anyway...

What do you have to do to find her? Just go to that link because I'm not seeing anything special? Maybe I missed her already?

You missed her, I did too. I clicked right after it was posted, and still missed! Grrrrr!

According to one board, she was only there for 1 minute!

Edited by 7_rayne_7

She's long gone from there. I went there right after it was posted and she was there. I picked a prize, and by then, she'd left.

First Spotting (1:30am - 1:40am NST): At Faerieland Petpets!

Second Spotting (3:30am - 3:40am NST): At Brightvale Colouring Pages!

Third Spotting (5:50am - 6:00am NST): At Brightvale Motery!

Extra Spotting (6:04am - 6:05am NST): At Brightvale Colouring Pages!

Fourth Sighting (8:30am - 8:40am NST): At Exquisite Ambrosia!

Extra Sighting (9:03am - 9:10am NST): At Lost Desert Foods!

This are all the sightings of Tarla, I took this from the neoboards...

Probably, the best way to catch her is checking here or the neoboards often, she is just on the locations for a few minutes. I'll try to keep this updated anyway...

Thanks for being so helpful! You can post any new location here.

PS: Make sure to keep to the rules.

Thanks for being so helpful! You can post any new location here.

PS: Make sure to keep to the rules.

Ok, I'll post the locations there, I'm off a while, so make sure someone is checking the neoboards!

Edit: I'm back, checking for Tarla again...

Edit2: Now it's impossible, last time she appeared for only one minute or so, I' quitting...

Yayyy! I just got her! Check the latest place at the places post. I uncovered the mist. That is what I will do every time because I think it is worth more to uncover where she is and get the BIG prize instead of a bunch of little prizes. :laughingsmiley:

How do you pick the mist? I only saw choices for np or item so I picked item and got a Lost Desert Tent which is kind of nice but am I dumb and just didn't see the mist option or is it not always there?

Sadly enough, whether the mist shows up or not is random. You can try it 5 times a day, so I'm certain it'll be there 1/5 times.

I just got to choose an item, got some kiko lake poster :P