Tarla's Tour of Mystery?

Marabot 108

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gone with items. I've gotten 4 total. 1 Kiko Lake poster. 1 Question Mark Cupcake. 1 Yellow Ixi Pop. 1 Chocolate Ixi Leaf

EDIT: Just got my last one allowed for the day. Received a Tyrannia Travel Brochure.

I've found Tarla once today and i chose to uncover the mist. I thought we would still get nps or an item with this option but I didn't get anything.

I did get a book (Mapping a Mystery) that seems to be pretty rare... for now, anyways. I have to say though, those boards for finding Tarla on Neopets are pretty hardcore. Tons of searching and arguing. I kind of do hope there's going to be an avvie, and that I don't miss out on it!

"So, we meet again! I'm afraid I have to draw the line as far as prizes, though—otherwise I might not have enough for everyone. Feel free to say hi if we run into each other again before the day is up, but as for prizes, you're maxed out until tomorrow."

Gravy...

Thank you everyone who has been around to post alert links on our forum! It is very helpful to all. :)

I would just like to remind everyone that there is a Tarla Tour of Mystery Location topic here, so if you spot Tarla around Neopia, please only post on that topic, with your link (short post and double post rules are allowed on that thread), so that we keep all alerts together. This is just a topic for theories and comments about the site event.

Previous comments above have not been edited above, but from now on, please keep follow all forum rules when posting on this topic.

If anyone is a twitter user already or if you sign up, if you follow @jellyneo you can get a tweet every time Tarla shows up which is handy if you use the texting setting on Twitter. The only down side is they also tweet their news topics so I get excited Tarla is around and then find out something like Lupe day is comming...

I don't use twitter or facebook (I know thats odd lol) but I find TDN alert page to be plenty helpful. I have it set to immediate email notification and have my instant messenger signed in and it works perfectly for me.

Anyways I do hope there is an avatar for participating in this event I know a few people who aren't participating. And right now I could use all the avatars I can get :)

I've only been able to uncover the mist in the corners and can't wait to see what the image is going to be.

It's possible they had it that way the first day, to get me really into it.

And possibly, people are already getting burnt out already... there seems to be a lot less people obsessing over it, except on the actual Neoboards.

i had two locations now where i was within minutes or within the minute of it being posted and she wasnt there.

also i keep on going over the older locations because she seam to reapear a lot and there was one game yesterday which would not even work for m e. guess its for US players only

thats really isnt fair i would say

saying that : she just come to another location and i got her this time , that is 3 locations i think in 30 minutes she showed up

Edited by widow

A good thing to use is install the Yoonu add on for firefox.

Waiting for someone to post it on tdn forums will be highly unreliable. Not sure if TDN has one. But here is what I have done.

- Register for Twitter

- Add Yoonu to my firefox browser and sign Twitter onto it.

- Follow Jellyneo on Twitter.

This way, you have a sidebar on the edge of your screen and it will update every time Tarla is here. From what I have seen, they update it as soon as she appears. Example of my screen to show you what it is like:

Untitled.jpg

This saves alot of effort, so you can do anything on the web and you won't have to check for tarla yourself, or keep up with the neoboards etc.