Tarla's Tour of Mystery?

Marabot 108

You can try it 5 times a day, so I'm certain it'll be there 1/5 times.

Which part can you do 5 times, find Tarla or clear the mist?

So can you clear the mist all in one day or did they just make composite image from a bunch of people? Side note I did get the option to clear the mist the last time I found her.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to clear the mist at least 16 times to get the final prize. She will not offer to clear it each time you find her. You can only clear the mist ONE time per day.

The images are available because people with computer knowledge can access those "hidden" images :D

This is my understanding of the event. Feel free to correct me or post your own opinions.

This event will last 28 days, you can clear the mist ONE time per day up to 16 times. Those that clear the mist 16 times before the event is over will get the grand prize. (also says you will still be able to clear the mist after the event is over but it will be much harder??)

All the other prizes are simply extras.

And, I have heard avatar being mentioned ... I would think that IF there is an avatar, it would be also be based on clearing the mist the 16 times before the event ends.

Just my opinions. :)

I'm not sure if I want there to be a avatar. Just in case I can't clear all of the mist. I don't want to miss out on getting the avatar.

Hmmn. You are right at some point. It's frustrating when you miss an avatar and all your other friends got it and they are continuously bragging about how they got the avatar. It has happened to me. Not that I am jealous. I am just sad that I sometimes miss such cool avvies.

I've checked, and while she is in her shop, she can't be found anywhere. She appears in some location when she is NOT in her shop...

It's a clue at least, that we don't have to be looking like crazy, just checking if she is in the shop or not!

I've only been chosing items. I figure I can make NP with games, since I might end up with something cool. But I figured the NP amount would be low.

I picked the items 'cause I was only a few items left from the packrat avatar. Tomorrow I'll try luck with the NP...

I've heard of someone who got 32k from Tarla...

Time to prove my theory, Tarla is in her shop, plz someone look when she leaves...

I have to go to sleep is 1a.m and tomorrow I'm suposed to have an important meeting, and I guess "I was looking for Tarla" is not a good excuse xD