Glee, anyone?

Lia Seeya

(Sorry if there's already a thread about Glee. ^-^; )

So, does anyone here watch the show Glee? I kind of got into the hype pretty late, but I managed to finish off Episode 13 (Sectionals) the day before the new episodes started coming out. :)

Thoughts? Favourite character(s)? Mine are Mercedes, Kurt and Sue (she's deliciously eviiiiil. :evil:)

Looking forward to seeing if there are any fellow Gleeks around here. ;)

I've only seen part of an episode and it looked helarious. who knows I might watch more. I'm a little mad at global for putting Glee right after NCIS in NCIS: Los Angelos's Spot now I have to remember that it's La is on Mondays now instead of Tuesday's. Oh well I guess. Anyways the show seems neat from the little bit I've seen and from the previews.

I L-O-V-E Glee! I've been watching since the pilot. (Actually, I watched the pilot about four or five times in the waiting period between the time it debuted and the time the show actually began airing regularly. It is my absolute favorite show right now. I've always been a big fan of musicals, so all they had to say was musical and I was in. Then add to it the crazy characters, like Sue, Mercedes, Puck... and you can't lose. I love Jane Lynch. She is crazy, but in a good way. Her lines are ridiculous, but so great. I've idolized Lea Michele since I saw her on some talk show performing with the cast of Spring Awakening. And Mr. Schu is in the Disney version of "Once Upon A Mattress" which I originally only watched because of his love interest in the show, Zooey Deschanel. I also love all the guest stars. I'm sure it's not hard to find people willing to make an appearance. They've probably got celebrities lining up around the block. :)

I love glee so much!! I've only watched the latest three episodes, but from what I've seen it's so good. Seriously regretting not watching the show from the beginning, aw well. <3

I have the same favorite characters as you haha. :-D

I am a bit of a gleek too :P Its nice that for once me and my mum actually watch the same stuff! I love Curt, especially when he sings defying gravity... Did you know he lost LOADS of weight before auditioning for the show? I like Quin too, but only in the later episodes really...

I used to watch it but then I started watching other stuff and the homework is piling up so I always seem to miss it when it's on TV!! I should really start watching it again...anyway! My favorite character is definitely Sue ahah she's such a psycho

The "Let's Get Physical" video was SO funny. Go, Sue!

And seeing Emma lay the smackdown on Will was FUN. :3 I know, I know that it might seem to break the image of a sweet Emma. But it had to be said.

Seeing Sue's soft side with her sister was so adorable too! <3

I don't watch Glee but one of the guys from Glee was the on the Ellen Degeneres show today and he was really amusing in his interview. They might have a clip of it on the Ellen website if anyone's interested.

Neil Patrick Harris in the next episode of GLEE?? AND Joss Whedon directing the episode!? Oh my, this is a dream!! Next week can not come fast enough ahhh I want to hear NPH sing in glee now!! Come on, next Tuesday, happen faster!!

Wemblin, I couldn't find a new video with Ellen and glee. Do you know who was the guy she interviewed?

yea, I was entertained by the let's get physical video

I actually thought Sue was gonna be angry with Kurt when he told her he put up the video

Well, after being able to perform with Olivia Newton Jon, I think she was in such a good mood. :) Plus it was that video that got her the gig in the first place.

Being able to rub it in the faces of all the other staff was an added bonus. XD

@Weeblin: I don't watch Ellen, so I'm not sure what interview you were referring to. XD

Apparently it was Cory Montieth

Here's the link. Hopefully it works.

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/videos/?mediaKey=e97af092-4862-41ab-b79b-03a5cc7f20a3&isShareURL=true

Neil Patrick Harris in the next episode of GLEE?? AND Joss Whedon directing the episode!? Oh my, this is a dream!! Next week can not come fast enough ahhh I want to hear NPH sing in glee now!!

Wow, really. That's exciting. I'll have to tell my friend and maybe watch myself for the first time because she immensely enjoys anything Joss Whedon.

Haha that was cute! Thanks for the link!

Joss Whedon has made a lot of great stuff. I'm excited to see how this episode turns out... :)

I was so excited about the next episode I forgot to mention how nice Tuesdays episode was!! It was kinda sad and really sweet at the same time. Almost teared up a little. Almost :'(

Oh man me too! When I saw his dads reaction I was really shocked but really happy at the same time. A lot of people don't have fathers like that. The place does look great, too. I'd kill for a room like that.

P.S. YES LADY GAGA. Every single one of the outfits in this episode were fantastic. I love seeing the characters all dressed up.