Happy Hissi Day!

hrtbrk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they let you create Hissi's on Hissi Day? (Normally, I wouldn't really need to ask this... but after Lutari Day, I want to be sure.) I'd love to be able to create a Hissi this year.

I'm also looking forward to getting new colors.

Yes they do let you create your own, but since their usually on the top of everyone's dream pet list, they run out very quickly, so be early. I used a morphing potion on mine cause Hissi day would be about 9 months away and I didn't want to wait.

Good. Hissi Day is a day I'm at work for 12 hours, so I shouldn't have a hard time getting one.

Yes you would. They run out FAST. So you'd have to be up very early to get a chance to grab one (or so I've heard).

It's just like any other pet day. They're released periodically through-out the day. If she's going to be online for 12 hours, she has an excellent shot at getting one or more. Plus, they're not that popular compared to Cybunny's or Poogles - which a lot people create multipls on their release day.

Hopefully everyone interested in Hissi's gets one! I know I'll be there! lol :woot:

I'm not a hissi fan but these plushies are adorably cute! Good luck to those who are planning on trying to get a hissi on hissi day!

I'm definitely going to be watching to create one. With Cybunny Day, I didn't even think about trying to get one, until 5pm. And I ended up getting one shortly after.

The Relic is nice. I'm not a fan of the camo, but then again, I only really like the pretty camo colors. (Like my Camo Flotsam) But it does look nice still. I can't wait to get one tomorrow. :)

Wow, I'm not normally keen on Hissi's but those colours would tempt even me! TNT have outdone themselves this time, I wish they'd done the same kind of thing on kougra day...

It's already started! Already caught two, hoping to catch my third shortly :)

Messed up on a name lol

Do you get them on the Create a NeoPet screen? Oh do I want one, SO MUCH! PLEASE tell me. :'(

Do you get them on the Create a NeoPet screen? Oh do I want one, SO MUCH! PLEASE tell me. :'(

Yes! That's exactly where you catch them - right under the Limited Edition section. You might have to refresh a few times until one shows up!

It's also a good idea to have a name already picked out so you can quickly paste it into the slot :)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I got him!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.