Would You Rather...?

shadows4fairy

Hey guys,

I haven't been on in ages, sooo to make up for that, here's a new game for us to try :laughingsmiley:

~Would You Rather~

I'm sure it's a game we've all played before. Basically, somebody asks a question "Would you rather choice a or choice b?" and then next person replies. Please explain why! And also ask another question to keep the game going ^_^

These questions can be about anything, so it doesn't have to be Neopets-related but of course, it can if you'd like it to be :D

Ok so to start us off:

Would you rather be stuck in a horrible traffic jam or fall asleep on the subway and miss your stop? :P

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would much rather be stuck in a horrible traffic jam. At least then I am in my own space, with my own tunes, and can just sit back and wait for the jam to be over.

Would you rather have an endless supply of food you kinda like, or a limited supply of something you really like (but would never be able to have again)?

Depends how much 'limited' is..maybe I'd choose limited surprise because I'd get sick of eating it eventually??

Would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to become invisible?

I would rather have the ability to fly. I am not a spy or anything that I would rather would like to get invisible. And flying would so much fun. :laughingsmiley:

Would you rather get your Dream Pet or 1,00,00,000 NP?

hmm that's a tough one. I think I would rather have my dream pet.

Would you rather watch the same movie over and over or read a good book?

I'd rather read, I don't like rewatching stuff unless a bunch of time has passed, and even then, only if I really loved it in the first place.

Would you rather live in the middle of the city or out in a small town/rural area?

I'd rather read, I don't like rewatching stuff unless a bunch of time has passed, and even then, only if I really loved it in the first place.

Would you rather live in the middle of the city or out in a small town/rural area?

From living in the most rural area imaginable for a good portion of my life, definitely the city! I love being at the heart of all of the action.

If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, would you rather it be sweet or salty?

Laugh for sad things, at least then, I'll always be laughing :laughingsmiley: (which I heard somewhere uses less muscle than crying? :O)

Would you rather never play or play and always lose? :P

I would rather play and always lose. I mean, come on. Does not matter if you are winning or losing. At least, you are getting the chance to play. :laughingsmiley:

Would you rather get the Chokato or the Dark Nova avatar? I know this is a difficult one.

Hmmn. This one a tough one.

I think I would rather walk. Why would I drive a car that I hate? So, the answer is simple. :laughingsmiley:

Would you rather get wet by the rain or get excessively sweaty by Sun?

I would much rather get wet from the rain. I don't like really hot weather.

Would you rather sleep poorly all night or sleep well during the day?

Poorly at night. (Which I already do.) Seeing as I have a day shift job, sleeping during the day can't happen.

Would you rather have a RE turn your pet invisible, or baby?

I think I would rather have my pet turned baby. At least people can see my Pet. And I absolutely dislike the invisible color. So, baby one for me.

Would you rather get a million dollar lottery ticket and lose it or get a lottery ticket whose prize is 5 dollars only? :laughingsmiley:

I would rather be deaf. I mean, if I became blind, I can't do a single thing. And that includes, no Neopets! :sad01_anim:

Would you rather forget your school assignment at your home or bring school an incomplete one.

I would rather be deaf. I mean, if I became blind, I can't do a single thing. And that includes, no Neopets! :sad01_anim:

Would you rather forget your school assignment at your home or bring school an incomplete one.

Bring to school an incomplete one so you can work on it through the day. (ha, my entire senior year consisted of this.)

Pirate or Ninja?

I'd rather have no legs, my arms are needed for quick typing!

Would you rather live in complete darkness or see only the color white?

• 2 weeks later...

Yell at someone infront of my crush. He wouldn't mind much. Crying would be way too enough for me. I know, I am very rude!

And hey! Secret Option C is not allowed. :laughingsmiley: Though it was little funny.

Would you rather get a really bad grade in a exam or totally miss it?