New Loyal User Perk: Almost Abandoned Attic!

hrtbrk

Today in the news, TNT released that there is a new loyal user perk - problem is, no one can figure out what it is - and apparently that's part of the challenge! They've offered a prize to the first person to find it!

"We've released something special for our Loyal Users today. We'd tell you where to find it, but we know you guys like a challenge. ;-) Good luck!"

ghost_shop.gif

Update: The perk has been found. Accounts older than 3 years have gained access to a new shop 'Almost Abandoned Attic' (located in Neovia) which is similar to the Igloo Garage Sale except with items of higher rarity being restocked!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, if it was Premium, they'd have said that directly and made said perk public. This is a Loyal User perk, avalible to everyone who's account is old enough.

lol

Still haven't found it. Guess that person is lucky.

Here's a list of what people tested. TNT also hinted that whoever found it first would have to "scroll down" to reveal the prize that they won.. hmmm...

Oops it's kind of long so I'll put it in here! lol

+ an extra lab zap

+ avatar (already in the list) or neotitle

+ LE pets

+ Extra HT discounts (so far)

+ Less posting time on the boards

+ 5 pets

+ Extra transfers (beyond the perks already given)

+ training discounts (time/nps)

+ adoptions

+ score sends

+ no ads

+ siggy space

+ EB Item

+ TP item/NP space (800k still the limit)

+ board (that has been found anyway)

+ bank interest

+ more VIP neofriends

+ sidebar theme

+ Lutari Island

+ pounding more than 1 pet

+ free rainbow fountain use

+ more stocks

+ more inventory space

+ extra dailies

+ more Brain Tree quests

+ "unconvert" converted pets

+ more SSW searches on premium

+ a new pet

+ character limits (ULs, pet pages, etc)

+ free transfer of NC items between accounts

+ shop ban elimination

I don't think my Neopets account is old enough to enjoy whatever this perk is, but I am dying with curiosity to find out what it may be. I'm not 5 years just yet, 5 years seems to be the "Loyal User" age. I was thinking at first it was related with Tarla... but this Tarla event is just some temporary thing. xD

I thought to be a loyal user, you account had to be 4 years old. Now, I find out it has to be 5 years old. That's going to take me a long time. But, if I can make it, it will be worth it. (Right now my account is only 6 months old.)

http://www.neopets.com/halloween/garage.phtml

Someone claims this is the perk. Some store. Apparently 3+ years can view it. Someone tried accessing on a younger account and got an alert saying they had to be at least 3 years to enter. All this hype and it was just a store xD Well, the items must be worth good stuff. There were some items when I took a peek but they vanished quickly <_<

Whatever the case, I'm really excited about there being something new in Neovia, since it's my favourite place in all of Neopia. I probably would have found this sooner, but I've been avoiding doing a lot of things on Neopets today, thanks to the craptastic Air Canada adds bogging everything down.

You can get to Neovia on the map by clicking the Gypsy Camp and then clicking the option that says 'Follow the creepy path past the edge of the camp...'

I can get to the Attic by following the link you guys gave, but is there meant to be something different on the map of Neovia? Like, is there a sign on the map or something that says the Attic's there?

Edit: Aah, don't worry. Got it. I just click that little house...

Wow another new loyal user perk! I wonder what cold be next ;)

I missed the beginning of it but I'm looking forward to seeing what items will be stocked.

my main account is 4 years old!

though it has been hacked through 3 times, it still stands!

that almost abandoned attic isn't that great... they "just ran out of items" when i got on the page.

Wow! My old acount is... 6 years old!

Pity that my main account is new, only 2 years (I lost the pasword of my old one after a neopets long break xD)

But I will take a look to what's on sale!

The shop is really going fast...

Some hours ago I saw it stocked, everything was gone within a second.

Five minutes ago I saw it stocked again and was able to buy a pie that sells for 1999 np - it cost me 1200. Great. :S

But I seem to have a hand for something like that. Happens to me at the igloo garage quite often :worried:

My account will be 8 years in 2 days. I'm really excited about these perks for users that have been around for so long.

I've only peeked there once, and it was sold out, but I heard one person mention seeing MPs there.